Pacific Reef Hotel(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Wild Chinook Inn(Gold Beach)
US$103
Ireland's Rustic Lodges(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Gold Beach Inn(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$126
US$122
Jot's Resort(Gold Beach)
US$111
Azalea Lodge(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$196
Orbitz.com
Motel 101(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$103
All reviewsrogue riverlaminate floorspicnic areafront desk ladyclean roomsenjoyed my stayview of the riverwould stay againbed was very comfortableoregon coasta great place to stayjet boat ridewe've stayedroom was largebridgepetsproperties
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Went to book a room for me and my pet, and was unprofessionally treated by management, tellling me that there was not a pet room. To make matters worse, was stalked by a man, who came from the office, telling me to leave if I didn't have a room. both wife, and husband were condescending towards me, treating me poorly. Do not recommend to stay if you have a pet, or not. Poor customer service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Don't be scared off by the outside, it is a great place to stay. Very clean room but different. Huge rooms but linoleum floors are strange. No AC so be prepared for that but it was very comfortable. The folks were nice and the view of the bridge was nice, we are happy with the stop and highly recommend it to others. No breakfast on site and parking is tight.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This property is at the high end of the scale for this chain. The room looked recently rehabbed and was very clean. The front desk lady was fast and efficient and the place was easy to find and well-located. Too bad no breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We have been travelling the west coast and stayed in several motels during the last couple of weeks. I really wanted to give a review as this place stands out from its range by miles!
The rooms are clean, the location is excellent with a beautiful view and the staff is super nice. Giving us a call to check whether everything is okay after our checkin was a nice touch.
Additional they are dog friendly which is such a plus for us!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I'm a senior who travels with two dogs and brings my own shampoo. I keep seeing people getting all bent out of shape because Motel 6 doesn't send an unconscionable number of shampoo bottles to the landfill as part of their service. Get over it!

This very attractive property was originally privately owned. The rooms are comfortably spaced and located a bit up hill from the city and overlooking the Rogue River.

There are plenty of places to let the dogs run on the beach within a few minutes drive and many recreational opportunities for folks who don't have to make decisions based on their pets. If you're a photographer, just turn right at the end of the drive and get pics of the bridge.

There aren't many fast food outlets, but the local grocery has a pretty good deli.

The one problem I had was that someone had been smoking in my reserved non-smoking room. I went down to the office and just asked for the smoke spray because I liked the location of the room. The poor gal at the desk was so embarrassed, but gave it to me and it really did solve the problem. Asthmatic as I am, that did the trick.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo