4 people have started booking this hotel
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
PricelineUS$358
Hotels.comUS$360
Lol.travelUS$473
All reviews nature trail aerial park sun room oregon coast new ownership bay house beautiful resort private beach s mores glass floats lincoln city rocking chairs tennis camp bay view free bikes covered parking attic lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Our room #257 had a view of the ocean, although the lodge is located in the forest. The restaurant was reasonably priced; we dined there every evening. Our room was large, with a fireplace, sofa, mw, tv, mini fridge and very comfortable king bed. Short drive to beaches and Lincoln City.
Built in 1965, they have modernized and kept things up to date.
We paid a promotional price, we would definitely stay there again if the promotion was offered.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kristi Wiard, Guest Services / Front Office at Salishan Coastal Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Daydreammer,

We do love it when our guests leave happy and want to return. Thank you for such great feedback and we do hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Confusion upon arrival; the higher category room (of two) had broken jets in the tub so room was replaced with lower category room at same price.
When I entered my room I was shocked at the smell of must. I wondered if this was just a common occurrence at older resorts on the coast so settled in. After an hour I was having a significant allergy attack and could no longer stand the smell. The front desk did not have a room for me to switch into. I was offered a full refund. So here I am at a pleasant motor lodge having saved $800; a happy ending.
I have stayed at many 4 and 5 star resorts. Salishan is definitely not in that class.

Room tip: Find another golf resort
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kristi Wiard, Guest Services / Front Office at Salishan Coastal Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

603elleng,

I am so sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. Please reach out to me so we can discuss how to make this up to you.

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing experience. The service was superb and drinks were so refreshing. Love the food here too. Thank you to our waiter Tanner Landry. He was so polite and courteous. Will definitely refer this restaurant to all my friends. Thank you Tanner

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kristi Wiard, Guest Services / Front Office at Salishan Coastal Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

GoPlaces07751942197,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We love to read about what amazing stays guests have and I will pass along your kind words about Tanner as well.

Kristi

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great time at the lodge , played golf on two of days. Not the easiest of courses. Frank in the pro shop was a great help. And Mike on the front desk was also very accommodating. We will be back. The Adventure Climb was truly outstanding. Was not sure how a couple of senior citizens would do climbing in the trees but we did fine. Outstanding staff

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kristi Wiard, Guest Services / Front Office at Salishan Coastal Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Rogerw1336,

Thank you for letting us know how your stay went. I love to read that your stay held up to your expectations and that our staff was such a great help.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Very nice accommodations and quiet relaxing surroundings on the beautiful Oregon Coast! Class Act! The hotel has a wonderful Spa adjacent that is probably one of the classiest and upscale in all of Oregon! The grounds of the resort are tucked into an elevated forest overlooking a Pacific Ocean Bay that insures a quiet and restful stay outside (but a quick drive) from the typical hustle and bustle of an Oregon coastal town! Well worth a look and stay!

Room tip: Golf Course and Forest/Bay view rooms are all gorgeous and relaxing.
Date of stay: May 2021
Kristi Wiard, Guest Services / Front Office at Salishan Coastal Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

359RonC

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review. We do so hope you will decide to stay with us again the next time you visit the coast.