“Had excellent breakfast”

Grandma's Corner Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Gearhart
Reviewed 24 June 2020

pork chops were flavorful and the best ever biscuits and gravy. Will return again! They were awesome at social distancing too! Nice job!

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 7 January 2020

I heard about this restaurant from other tourist in the area so decided to give it a try. Located right off of Hwy 101 near Gearhart , OR. Tiny, cozy electic decor and I recieved friendly service. I arrived at shift change I think or maybe close to their closing time since they are only a breakfast, lunch place so the service was shared by two people, going and coming. The menu had everything you could want for an old time threshing crew size breakfast. Several in my party enjoyed the dinner plate size pancakes , biscuits and gravy and oatmeal. I had eggs, bacon and toast and it was more food than I needed but quite tasty. Give this place a try but beware it is usually busy.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Grandma's Corner Restaurant has all the fixings for breakfast including a large menu of just about everything you'd want to start your morning. The service is friendly. I ate there with a large group of friends. Service was fast and generous portions, too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 17 September 2019

We had breakfast there and the food is really good. Friendly staff. cozy place. I will go there again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019

Very good family restaurant. Service is friendly and our breakfast was delicious. We have French toast, pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon from their senior menu. Their biscuits and sausage gravy and is awesome

Date of visit: September 2019