Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2013

First time at this condo site and was delighted with the accommodations. Had a two bedroom unit that overlooked the ocean. The unit was clean and well stocked with everything you need on a daily basis. The condos are a short walk from the beach and you can also drive right on to the beach since the access is located right at the condo sight. If you golf you can also walk to the Gearhart golf course located 1 block away. If there was a negative to be said it would be the wi-fi. There were plenty of open channels but the signal strengths were poor at best. If you need to be connected and rely on wi-fi, you might be disappointed. With this said i would stay here again. Easy access to Astoria and seaside.

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I have stayed all over the Oregon Coast and have rented well over 50x. I can say that I LOVE Pacific Terrace & many other units at Gearhart By the Sea . It is GREAT for families.! I have stayed in several units but I stayed at Pacific Terrace room 412 for mothers day weekend and they did an INCREDIBLE job with the renovation. The condo looked GREAT! I love the Pacific Terrace apartments because of the grass in front and because of the access to the beach. I stay at Gearhart By the Sea almost exclusively now because I have a lot of friends with homes in that town and it's next to the store, bakery, candy store, shopping, the golf course, and GBTS has swimming pools and a fun/nice restaurant. I have found that the manager Paul is INCREDIBLE whenever any issues pop up. That is very important when staying somewhere often. The staff is always very courteous and friendly. We have stayed in many units and we are trying another in June. So I'll write again to comment as to if we have the same experience as our last 5 or so times there! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them!

Room tip: Ask the managers if the room has been recently renovated and/or updated.
Date of stay: May 2012