“downtown”

Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Forest Grove
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Pac Thai offers Forest Grove a superior dining experience with an artistically prepared menu that includes incredible vegan and gluten-free options. As one of Forest Grove's best restaurants, we pride ourselves on offering only the freshest and most local ingredients. In fact, when the produce that we regularly use is in growing season for Oregon, the majority of our produce comes from our very own backyard! We carefully use these quality ingredients to craft dishes that celebrate the beautiful tastes and culture of Thailand. You'll taste that commitment in entrees like our Crispy Basil Chicken, our Garlic Prawns with Peanut Sauce, and our Salmon Pumpkin Curry. As you look through our menu, you'll find that the vast majority of it is comprised of gluten-free and vegan options. And because none of our dishes are pre-made, all of our dishes can be made to your personal liking. When you're in the mood for an unforgettable meal in a welcoming atmosphere, look no further than Forest Grove's own Pac Thai.
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

free parking in back. nice decoration, friendly staff. good thai noodles and more. recommended meutermedia

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I love the Tom Ka soup here, I could have it every week. It's my go to when I need my soul warmed up. I also will get the veggie wraps for a perfect lunch.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Owner woman is a bitter wench. Stay away from such a place. I was there eating and witnessed Owner belittling her employee, and this young beautiful employee was taking it and one of the reasons I continued to go there. Don't contribute to an owner who has an ugly bitter soul! Don't reward bullies who don't deserve our business.
I stopped going because the girl that was ABUSED isn't there anymore. Stay away.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Our favorite Japanese restaurant in Forest Grove was closed on this Saturday, so we were serendipitously led to PAC THAI on Main Street. We will always be thankful for that, because this is our new FAVORITE RESTAURANT in Forest Grove!

To start my review, the entrance to this little place is NOT on Main Street, but around to the side on an alley... which leads to a large parking lot with ample FREE PARKING!

Once we were settled in our spacious corner booth and after perusing their adequate menu, we ordered some Lemongrass Salmon and a noodle dish. These were both tasty, but the real excitement came when we our desserts were served! We had coconut ice cream and the mango-sticky rice dessert. Both were beautiful to the eyes and positively YUMMY to the palate!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 994daleh
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Just a couple blocks from Pacific University. My daughter comes here often and has taken us here twice. Both times the food was excellent. I had the drunken noodles this time and loved them. The medium hot is just the right amount of heat. My wife had the pineapple fried rice, which was awesome. All the dishes are in huge portions. The staff is very helpful, though the guy who brought our meals was way too quiet for a noisy restaurant. I actually ordered the pad se ew, but it was served to my daughter's friend. It's close enough to the drunken noodles that she didn't know and had already eaten a bit when mine came. So maybe I'll order it again and hopefully eat some. Despite that, it's a nice place to eat and a good value. We'll come back again.

Date of visit: April 2018