Lowest prices for your stay
US$270
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$270
TravelocityUS$270
1,029 results
All reviews sweet waters rooms are large hans convention shuttle trail pet freeway fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Staff was friendly upon check-in. I would not return however due to the noise that could be heard throughout the night. We could hear everything from the neighboring room in the upwards of 1:00AM as if the walls are thin or poorly insulated. We were offered breakfast vouchers to make up for our lack of sleep, however we passed. We were not offered any other type of compensation at that point.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Greg Taylor, General Manager at Valley River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback on your stay. I do appreciate the nod to the friendly welcome even when your stay didn't satisfy you. I would love to hear how I might make it up to you if you would contact me at the hotel. Our desk can be limited if you booked your stay through a third party as we cannot refund for them. But I'd love to see what we can do as our aim is to please.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Upon arrival the lobby is unmarked. Difficult to figure to enter the left or right building. The accommodations were clean but very dated. The bathroom fan next door was on ALL night keeping us awake. When mentioned the response was,” Yeah, they are all very loud. We are remodelling this year”.
As mentioned in other reviews, I found after our stay, with no mention beforehand you are charged $10 parking and $40 pet fee. No mention on site or mention that the Pool was closed. The front desk is understaffed and the employee was nice enough but evident that she is over worked.
The upside is the towels are thirsty and the King bed was comfy. Nice shampoo/conditioner/body wash provided.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Greg Taylor, General Manager at Valley River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you for the gracious review! I'll go and take another look at our signage this morning.
We do have a COVID-Postponed remodel which will include the fans but clearly that does little to impact your stay and I apologize for our lack of listening.
I am not sure how you booked your stay, our on-line site and partners do have mention of the pool's seasonality and of the fees. The fees should have been something you initialed on your registration card; but that perhaps is the late notice you speak of. I would be happy to adjust any that you feel were charged as a surprise.
Thanks too for the kind word about our staff, they are dedicated. I must say we are having a very difficult time adding to their number in current conditions and I am sorry you felt any lag in service. Please do feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I had a vehicle breakdown on the coast and my vehicle was brought into Eugene on transport. This meant me and my German Shepherd needed somewhere to stay for an indefinite number of days. I called ahead in route and reserved a room with early arrival. No problem. I have now been here for 5 days and counting. Without exception, everyone on staff has been a blessing. Everyone from the staff at the restaurant, front desk, housekeeping, shuttle driver, and grounds maintenance. We have met them all! Location is perfect with lots of cool eateries within walking distance who offer curbside pick up. Thank You to everyone for reducing the stress of a very stressful situation.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Greg Taylor, General Manager at Valley River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thank you so much for the gracious review of the Valley River Inn. We love having you and your gorgeous Shepherd with us!

Reviewed 10 March 2021

Staff is so friendly and the whole experience was clean and so amazing. Our room was very comfy and clean and we slept so good in the comfy bed. Had breakfast and a mimosa in the morning. So happy the restaurant is open.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

So glad you could enjoy SweetWaters and a mimosa! We do appreciate your kind review of the Valley River Inn and look forward to seeing you here when you can stay longer!

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Overpriced hotel, rooms aren’t worth the money that we paid to stay here, the electrical is horrible, half the outlets didn’t work, the bathtub didn’t drain, the heater didn’t work, the bathroom lights were flickering and the front desk knew about the issues. They moved us rooms and the other room wasn’t much better

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg Taylor, General Manager at Valley River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Thank you for the feedback on your stay, though clearly it left you unsatisfied. Sounds like a GFI outlet was tripped impacting your outlets. I would love the opportunity to make it right for you. Please contact me directly at the hotel.