Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$165
SAVE US$5
US$165
SAVE US$5
Orbitz.comUS$165
Agoda.comUS$170
TravelocityUS$165
All reviews complimentary glass of wine four poster bed jacuzzi tub breakfast was delicious light sleeper next morning large bathroom gas fireplace eugene area staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable butte downtown earplugs savory horn bathrobes
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2020

We loved our stay at the Campbell House Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The grounds were beautiful, and our room was clean and comfortable They served a hot breakfast in the morning- choice of sweet (pancakes with berries) or savory (breakfast sandwich). Delicious! I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Tanzy123
Reviewed 2 September 2020

We stayed overnight at the Campbell House in Eugene during late summer of 2019.
Overall, it was a pleasant enough experience, and the grounds are really nice, but at the time it was promoted as a B&B and it came off as lacking soul and not being that personable. Also, take your earplugs for the train that blows through town during the night!

PROS:
Within walking distance of 5th St Market, Skinner Butte (Don't bother!), restaurants.

Beautiful grounds with a gazebo, Adirondack chairs and tables, nice for relaxing with a book or a drink.

Nice room with a garden view, large bathroom (although small shower stall) and complimentary toiletries.

Bath robes available for use

Flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, iron, free wifi in room.

Free ample parking.

Breakfast included

CONS:

We could hear people above us coughing as well as plumbing/water running.

The train went by at least 3 times in the night blowing its horn, waking us up -- not the best for our mood the next morning! Take your earplugs.

We checked in early around 11am. The employee on the front desk (Late summer 2019) had a ring in her nose and did not come across that professional or polished, not setting the best impression for the type of establishment.

Individual non-eco complimentary toiletries.

Breakfast was included and we had fruit, a scone, juice, coffee/tea, crustini with egg, bacon and cheese. We had to ask for butter and jam for the scone. Breakfast was not that jolly -- kind of quiet and not that personable.

For our short stay in Eugene, in retrospect we would probably have been happier at a better insulated chain hotel closer to the university that we saw while we were there.

Eugene has a few breweries and is a short car ride from Springfield, famous for the Simpsons. We also enjoyed the mini-golf course. Other than that and the university, I'd say skip it.

If you found this review useful, please click the thank button.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 12 May 2020

Clean, spotless, comfortable, and the price was right. My wife and I were on vacation and booked at the last minute. We immediately fell in love with this place.
The service and kindness of the staff was unbelievably good. We are planning to get back to Oregon and making this the center of our trip.
Good restaurants are nearby and plenty to do around the B & B.
You won't regret staying!

Room tip: You must stay for the breakfast. We are still talking about the scones two months later. They have a rotating breakfast menu .
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank QQQBT
Reviewed 18 January 2020

I wanted to stay someplace more unique than your typical hotel for the music educators conference in January. This is about 5 blocks from the downtown area so it was the perfect distance to be away from traffic noise, but close enough to get downtown in just a few minutes. They offer a complimentary glass of wine in the evening. I stayed in the carriage house and my room was beautiful with a gas fireplace and a jacuzzi bathtub. My room also had a mini refrigerator and a microwave. The four poster bed was beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. The only downside were the trains, but you hear them everywhere in Eugene, so you just have to put up with it. My GPS gave me some confusing directions when I was just half a block away, so look for the "Campbell House" sign next to the driveway where the road splits. It's an absolutely delightful place to stay!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Like the title says, friendly, welcoming people and an impressive breakfast. Not huge but two very tasty courses, (mixed fruit followed by a potato cake topped with a fried egg. French toast was an alternative.)

My grumble was with the room. I can only comment on ours: perhaps the others are all much better. It was clean and comfortable but dated. An old fashioned carpet and the tiniest TV I've seen in a long time. The bathroom also had a run down air. It also lacked much in the way of flat surfaces to put toiletry bags on and had a shower over a tub rather than the walk in shower so many places are moving over too.

I will add, the location is great. You're about three blocks from the closest restaurants and also an easy walk to the summit of Skinners Butte. We could hear the trains from our room, but not loud enough to be a nuisance.

Date of stay: December 2019