Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
PricelineUS$158
TravelocityUS$160
Agoda.comUS$158
Trip.comUS$211
All reviews across the street knight arena room was clean track town pizza place to stay one night stay university
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

I am SOOOO flippin mad right now! I brought the kids to Eugene for my 17 yr olds birthday and we had a reservation for 2 nights at the Hayward Inn that just opened. When I went to check in and gave my ID, they informed me that they couldnt rent a room to me since my ID still has my Creswell address and you have to live more than 45 miles away to be able to rent a room. I explained that I had gone to the DMV to change my address and the DMV informed me they can no longer issue the paper stickers for address changes so I'm not able to get an address change on the ID unless I play for a new license!! The lady at the hotel desk explained this to the Manager and he would not make an exception not even with an insurance card with my new address or any other proof of address! So now I am in Eugene with no place to stay!Way to go #HaywardInn!!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2019

I went to visit my son at the University of Oregon and am every happy I chose this hotel. I am gluten free because of allergies and was offered hot and cold gluten free food options at breakfast. The room was quiet, clean, and the beds was very comfortable. My mom is very picky about beds and she also thought the beds were comfortable. All the employees were friendly, helpful, and professional. I will stay in this hotel next time I am in Eugene.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Daydream23538522303
Reviewed 2 June 2019

Didn't realize until my morning shower that the trash had not been emptied from the previous occupants. Reported the discrepancy at checkout and the desk clerk flipped his lid that I he had to handle it. When I commented on his defeatist attitude he called me an a-hole. Great bed, no USB ports.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternEugene, General Manager at Hayward Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

Kevin,

I am sorry that my staff missed changing out the garbage that was left behind by a previous guest. It behooves me to learn that my night audit person who has been with us for over 31 years directed profanity toward you when you were checking out and letting him know what you had encountered during your stay. This behavior is 100% not acceptable nor indicative of the normal guest services we provide. I will certainly address this incident with him along with the breakfast attendant who was present during your interaction with our front desk agent. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can address this matter properly.

Reviewed 30 May 2019

My stay here was in all ways comfortable . The room was nice, the staff was totally pleasant. The price was resealable. The potatoes at breakfast were over the top. I am not even normally a potato person, but these were totally delicious with perfect seasoning. Next time I am in Eugene you know where to find me!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternEugene, Front Office Manager at Hayward Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

Thank you for staying at BW Greentree Inn. We know that the little details are what keep our guests coming back, so we are delighted to hear you will be staying with us again to join us for our complimentary hot breakfast -- more importantly, those delicious potatoes.

Reviewed 19 May 2019

Best Western Greentree Inn is well organized and well maintained. The motel is easily accessible, centrally located in the city of Eugene, and right across the street from U of O. Room cleanliness was excellent. Room was easy to access and quiet. There was a variety well-prepared food for Breakfast. I've stayed there more than once and will again when I get back to Eugene.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay at Best Western Greentree Inn. We are happy that you enjoyed the convenience of our location during your time in Eugene, as well as the amenities we feature while staying at our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon.