Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk yogurt parking lot comfortable beds free breakfast university of oregon campus room was large indoor pool great room microwave accommodations school
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Room was very nice. Clean and comfy bed. Location was great. The price was very reasonable. Breakfast was good and many choices. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Deanna G
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

We checked in around 4 on Saturday. The two ladies at the front desk were wonderful about expediting a room for us poor travelers who had been up since 3AM. Our group has two women with long hair and one with short and they graciously gave us some extra shampoo and conditioner. Gave us directions to a local eatery which was in our mid price range and had delicious food. The room was clean and immaculate. Breakfast was a usual fare but cooked to perfection. The bacon was crispy and the one let delicious.
Everyone we encountered had a smile and a cheerful hello.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 22 June 2019

We stayed here to attend a family member graduation. The location is ideal but the staff here do not rely on their great location to attract guests. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice as is the gym and complimentary coffee and cookies during the day. Our room was very comfortable and relatively quiet despite the hotel being full for graduation weekend. The only noise issue would be the wall a/c units which are always noisy no matter where you find them.

If this hotel had a club level with a happy hour it would be perfect.

It was pretty expensive due to graduation but I understand you can get better rates during non peak weekends.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

This was our first time staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Eugene. I like the idea that they had a breakfasting pool so we decided to go with them. Check in process was quick and easy. Agent was friendly, he also let us know that our room had been newly remodeled, which I was very pleased to hear. When we got to the room we were pleasantly surprised. It was updated very nicely. Very modern. Everything was clean, which is VERY important to me. Next we went to the pool, kids loved it and we enjoyed the hot tub. Beds and pillows were very comfortable, which is something I can’t usually say about most hotel beds. The breakfast the next morning was good also. Hot food and friendly service. We will return!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank auriellels
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express back in March of 2019 for a long weekend with my husband and his family. Having never been to Eugene before and not really knowing what to expect, I was fairly impressed by this hotel.

Overall, the room we were assigned to was very large. We ended up with a handicap accessible room, so I’m not sure if that’s the normal layout for those who require additional accommodations. The staff was decently friendly and our room was always clean. Free breakfast wasn’t half bad either. The location of the hotel was perfect, as we were right across from the university so we could go for walks when we wanted.

The two hiccups that stopped me from eating this hotel higher is that:
1) Since we were in an accessible room, our shower was zero point entry. These caused water to spread across most of the bathroom floor. I can’t imagine that’s a safe experience for anyone, no more the person’s abilities.
2) As I mentioned earlier, the hotel is across from the college. Although the hotel had “no event parking signs” at the lot entrances, it was clear they were letting folks park there for the concerts and games. It was impossible to find a space one night because kids were pregaming in their cars in the hotel lot. Perhaps the hotel needs to put security out on these nights?

Date of stay: March 2019