“We don't have a Red Lobster anywhere near where we live, so couldn't wait!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #128 of 672 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 4 September 2015

We see TV ads for Red Lobster, our mouths water, and we hope that wherever we go there is one! We were visiting family in Oregon and the first question was "Do you have a Red Lobster here?" and then "Would you like us to take you there?" The service was delightful from the moment we walked in. It was an early dinner, so cocktails were ordered, and then lots and lots of food: Shrimp Linguine Alfredo, Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Clam Chowder, two kinds of Salmon, Shrimp Pasta, and one Apple Crostada with four spoons; we're family! We look forward to our next visit to Eugene/Springfield!

1  Thank Dan F

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Definitely going back! We were given a gift certificate, and had never tried Red Lobster before, as I usually eat at non-chain seafood houses around the country. After looking through the menu, we each tried the dinner special for $17.99, which offered a nice sampler of food, so we both got different meals for the same price. I was very pleased! Our server, Lyn was so sweet and helpful. The salad was crisp and cold, the soup was perfectly warm with great flavor. The main course was generous, with way too much to finish...oh and the biscuits! I think the biscuits put us over the limit :) Lyn kept our table full of biscuits and I think we could have died and gone to biscuit heaven. We decided those biscuits are way better than Olive Garden breadsticks.

Anyways, Lyn could see that we were at our limit, so she put our meal in a doggie bag for us, she could have just brought the containers and let us fill them ourselves, but like I said, her service was great. This is much better service than we usually get in Eugene...I usually have to go to LA or NY to get this kind of attentive service. Usually my hubby finishes his meal, but surprisingly, even he couldn't finish the generous portions.

I always save room for dessert, and yet I couldn't finish even though it was delicious, so even half my brownie went into the doggie bag. Overall, we were very pleased with the service and menu value.

I am eagerly anticipating leftover Tilapia and green-beans for lunch today!

1  Thank ilikemarkers
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Our server was friendly and helpful but the overall service was slower than we usually find at a Red Lobster. It was a little later than prime dinner time, so it may have been the kitchen or where the stations were located food was about the same as other locations

1  Thank John L
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Really, their cheese biscuits are to live for. Light and fluffy and melt in your mouth yummyness. I love lobster. Yes, it is expensive...especially the ones I like. Wine prices are moderate. Service is very good and there is some sort of down home feel to the place that is comfortable.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Came here after attending one of two part graduation at the University, other restaurants in the area could not accommodate a party our size without a 2-3 hour wait, most of us were starving.
The staff here did a great job to accommodate my family of nineteen , our servers did a great job getting our food out pretty fast, drinks were also flowing at a nice pace.
Would recommend this Red Lobster.

1  Thank Gamboa49

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!