“Like the good ole days!”
Review of Dickie Jo's

Dickie Jo's
Ranked #67 of 663 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: DickieJo's is a fast casual restaurant specializing in burgers, shakes, fries, hot dogs, chicken fingers, premium soft serve ice cream and other classic American dishes. It's named after the owners's parents (Dick & Joanne) who had their first date back in 1952 at a burger joint (Manners Big Boy) in Cleveland, OH.
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Shoestring fries with sea salt. Yesss!
Onion rings that put a smile on my wife's face.
Burgers just the way I like'em.
Some of the reviews here are just plain stupid.
Don't expect a thick steak burger with arugula, country-clubbers! And don't ding these guys with a 1-star because the burger wasn't cooked to the temp you wanted it, especially when you admit to loving everything else! Only One employee screwed up. That's worthy of 1-Star?! HELLO!!!
What you can expect at Dickie Jo's is a spotless restaurant with a very friendly staff and tasty food made from only quality ingredients. They get an A from this family!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been many times and probably will go again when nearby places are swamped. It will scratch the itch but don’t expect the greatest burger you’ve ever had. The milkshakes are good though and the fry sauce is tasty. Chicken strips are standard, buns are greasy to some folks, and fries are super modest.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Just ate at Dickie Jo's for the first time Thursday and I am not impressed. Ordered a basic cheeseburger and fries and while the fries were great, the burger was nasty. First, the burger came out absolutely rare. When I say rare I mean blood rare. So I send it back and they bring back the same burger but this time overdone and it's broken up in pieces. So I send it back again and get a charred burger that is over cooked. At this point I just eat it because I need to catch a flight. Of course it is nasty. How a burger place can screw up a cheeseburger is beyond me. That was my first and last time at this place.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

One of my go to places for burger and fries. Good quality ingredients with tasty beef. Very clean place and it is very noticeable. Other options includes salads, dogs and ice cream.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I was recommended here great space and food. exceptional place for dining as a family birthday or business event.

Been to Dickie Jo's? Share your experiences!