“Fries are generic, burgers decent ”
Review of Dickie Jo's

Dickie Jo's
Ranked #67 of 653 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: DickieJo's is a fast casual restaurant specializing in burgers, shakes, fries, hot dogs, chicken fingers, premium soft serve ice cream and other classic American dishes. It's named after the owners's parents (Dick & Joanne) who had their first date back in 1952 at a burger joint (Manners Big Boy) in Cleveland, OH.
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been many times and probably will go again when nearby places are swamped. It will scratch the itch but don’t expect the greatest burger you’ve ever had. The milkshakes are good though and the fry sauce is tasty. Chicken strips are standard, buns are greasy to some folks, and fries are super modest.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Just ate at Dickie Jo's for the first time Thursday and I am not impressed. Ordered a basic cheeseburger and fries and while the fries were great, the burger was nasty. First, the burger came out absolutely rare. When I say rare I mean blood rare. So I send it back and they bring back the same burger but this time overdone and it's broken up in pieces. So I send it back again and get a charred burger that is over cooked. At this point I just eat it because I need to catch a flight. Of course it is nasty. How a burger place can screw up a cheeseburger is beyond me. That was my first and last time at this place.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

One of my go to places for burger and fries. Good quality ingredients with tasty beef. Very clean place and it is very noticeable. Other options includes salads, dogs and ice cream.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I was recommended here great space and food. exceptional place for dining as a family birthday or business event.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Simple, all-natural real food. Hamburgers taste like real beef, french fries are real potatoes prepared on site! Just basic, simple food at good price. Next door the fro-yo is great for dessert!