“I love their NY hot dogs!”
Review of Dickie Jo's

Dickie Jo's
Ranked #67 of 653 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: DickieJo's is a fast casual restaurant specializing in burgers, shakes, fries, hot dogs, chicken fingers, premium soft serve ice cream and other classic American dishes. It's named after the owners's parents (Dick & Joanne) who had their first date back in 1952 at a burger joint (Manners Big Boy) in Cleveland, OH.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love their NY hot dogs! It's one of the few places in Eugene that have hot dogs with sauerkraut. The hot dogs are kosher. They are made in front of you, & the buns are warmed as the hot dogs cook. Always fresh tasting. The staff is great.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

DJ's is a classic hamburger joint, with all the trimmings, and an adjacent ice cream store that is a favorite of everyone. I especially have a fondness for it because the original owners are from Cleveland, where I hail from, so I consider them kindred spirits.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

After a long weekend of family events, the last few of us dragged our exhausted bodies to Dickie Jo's for dinner before leaving town. We ordered our food, knowing the quality and quantity would be sufficient for our needs, and waited less than ten minutes for it to be delivered to our table. The wheat bread used for sandwiches is slightly sweet, thick cut, and delicious. Perfect end to our long weekend.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I used to love their veggie burger and it was my favorite in town. This time when I went, it was totally different recipe, and it has red peppers inside of it now, which always give me a headache/make me sick.

I know a large portion of people don't like peppers, so I'm not really sure why they would choose to put them INSIDE something like this where you can't take it off? Not to mention it wasn't fully cooked. It was barely warm and fell apart all over the place. (I know they have a vegan burger, but I don't like that either)

Their fries and milkshakes are good, but sadly, I don't think I will be returning any more.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Great burgers always! Tried the egg salad sandwich, WOW! Homemade bread, zesty egg mix, great with a banana shake! Test your limits!

Been to Dickie Jo's? Share your experiences!