Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews nothing fancy room was spacious and clean overnight stop easy walking distance breakfast room would stay here again downtown cleanliness convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Courtesy Inn at Eugene was probably my best value since beginning my trip about three weeks ago. The bed was incredibly comfortable with four soft pillows, instead of the two I had been getting for this price range. The room was spotless and pretty and even had a decent couch. I wasn't sure where to find the breakfast that was advertised, but I usually skip it anyway. Besides Eugene has so many amazing places to eat.

It's located pretty centrally to a lot of things and about a 10 minute walk to scores of restaurants and bars. Couldn't ask for anything else, especially at this price range. Also, the man at the desk, I presume the owner or manager was above and beyond helpful and friendly.

Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nikitta P
courtesyinneugene, Guest Relations Manager at Courtesy Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Nikitta P,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in
providing a comfortable and convenient experience for our valued guests. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Good Location , clean
Comfy bed. Road is noisy but it's not that
Big of an issue. Can't hear noise from
Rooms next to you so that's good
Wi-Fi isn't that great. Owner is very friendly & helpful

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mukesh P, Owner at Courtesy Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

I so glad that you took time out from your busy summer schedule to give us your feed back, All Staff take pride in what they do. We will continue to strive for the very best guest statifaction. We look forward to see you soon.

Thank you for staying at our Motel.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

It was walking distance from where I wss interviewing. Employees were very friendly and nice. Nothing fancy about this place, but it was a nice place to stay for the price. Clean. Quiet. Nice location. I would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
courtesyinneugene, Guest Relations Manager at Courtesy Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Lindsey M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Asked to book a room one month in advance, the service agent laughed at me and said "we have nothing, good luck with that", and then hung up. Shockingly offered no information of dates that might be open and was in general a donkey.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank claire3edwards2017
Mukesh P, Manager at Courtesy Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

I am sorry to hear that you were not taken care when you call at our Motel, I am shocked to hear that this happened, I have followed up with all front desk staff and no one recall this phone call, they assure me that they will be very careful. I thank u for taking time to give us your feed back.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This place is the epitome of your standard American motel, an inexpensive, convenient place to lay your head for the night. Nothing here stood out as being above average, nothing I would call below average either, just a bed, cable tv, and wifi. If you are here for a quick night and want to save a few bucks, you will do fine.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
courtesyinneugene, Guest Relations Manager at Courtesy Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear whitster33,

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our services and amenities. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We enjoyed having you here, and hope that you will come and stay again next time traveling through!