Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$233
Hotels.comUS$233
WyndhamUS$265
Expedia.comUS$233
FindHotelUS$233
Lol.travelUS$281
All reviews alton baker park the river beautiful park autzen stadium waffles great place to stay we've stayed would stay here again duck easy access road trip pet amphitheater cuthbert cereal desk downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Old hotel, very average rooms. Had a „deluxe suite“ and though I would have something nicer like in other hotels.
All it was was an additional room with an old not very inviting pull out sofa.
And the deluxe room had a view onto the parking area of a car dealer. Very nice.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha Hall-Fenstermaker, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Hello Navigator30930456012,

I understand that you didn't have a "wow!" moment at our hotel. Our deluxe rooms are on one side of the building. and our park view suites are on the other! I believe you may have been looking for a room with a beautiful view of the Willamette, if you were really looking for the "wow!" factor. As for the age of our property, we are a bit aged, however we recently underwent a remodel that was completed in 2018, and the designers had an interesting take on our color scheme and furniture. I would love to know what room you were in, so that I may make sure everything was in good repair. I believe we can deliver the experience you were looking for, and would love the opportunity to do so in the future!

Reviewed 25 April 2021

No complaints here! The hotel is located conveniently off the highway, but tucked away enough to where noise is not an issue. Directly adjacent to Eugene's riverfront park (I don't know what the park is called) makes it very easy to get to downtown by foot or bike. I was able to walk to downtown in 15ish minutes, and that was with construction along the way.

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, pretty standard quality for a La Quinta. A little disappointed in the to-go breakfast. Great that it was to-go given COVID, but I expected more than muffins and fruit since I had to submit my breakfast ticket the day before. But these are weird times so I am not holding it against them. Overall a great stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cyndy Wyatt, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

PDXGandhi, Thank you so much for the kind comments in your review. We're so glad you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel. Thank you for understanding about the grab n' go breakfast. We hope to soon be able to offer a proper breakfast again soon. Many of our guests remark on the convenience of the property to highway access. We hope you will plan another visit to us soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

The hotel is ok. However I m very disappointed with the "Rewards" / loyalty program!!! The Wyndham web site states that they price match other sites. I have been a rewards member for years. After a lapse of travel for several years, once again I am traveling for work. I used to be able to earn a free night after about 7 nights paying the normal price at a Wyndham hotel (7500 points). I'm now told it costs 15000 points to earn a free night. Recently, I have booked several nights at this Wyndham hotel in Eugene using third party sites which are about $10-15 cheaper each night. When I check into the hotel I ask for the nights to be credited as I am a rewards member. Each time I have been told that they were credited to me. One week I called the Wyndham booking number to book directly and asked for the price match. I was told it would be matched. However this appeared to be a bait and switch, as when I checked in the price on my receipt it was not "matched" as I had been quoted. I looked at the confirmation e-mail and it was also different from what I was quoted when I booked. I was charged $10-15 more per night than the cost for the same place booked elsewhere. For several weeks I have been unable to access the online rewards website to check my points. Recently I finally had enough free time and was able to wait the extensive hold time to actually speak to a person. I had been assigned two different rewards member numbers (I don't know how this happened as I did not sign up twice.) I was also told that none of the nights I booked through third party (cheaper) online sites give me ANY points despite what I was told at the front desk when I checked in. I was disappointed to learn I only have 2878 points after staying at a Wyndham hotel for 10 nights and counting.
When I calculate the extra mark up of $10-15 per night to book through Wyndham versus the cheaper third party booking sites and I look at the total number of nights needed to earn a free night (15000 points at 1000 points per night = 15 nights to earn 1 free night.) The extra cost for booking directly through Wyndham and expecting "rewards" exceeds what I would pay if I just booked the same hotel elsewhere. BEWARE! Don't be fooled by "rewards" that are non-existent. The reward is for Wyndham as they take more of your money and make you feel like your loyalty actually gets you something beneficial. It does not!!!

Room tip: I have asked for a quiet room each time as the walls are thin. Sometimes they appear to accommodate.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cyndy Wyatt, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

To our valued guest, I know that it can be very confusing when booking a hotel through a 3rd party site or directly at the hotel or brand level. I hope I can clarify a few things , although I am not a Rewards/Return expert.
The best thing to do is to pick a program and stick with that one program. I mean to say, if you use Expedia and their rewards system you can't also use Wyndham rewards and earn points as well. You can get credit for your stay but not in dollars just for attendance.
I am so sorry for the hoops travelers need to go through in these times. i will let you know that at the hotel we reward frequent guests with free upgrades just because your you. We hope you will return to us and we can build of the relationship we've started.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

The entire staff is super friendly and helpful, from the front desk to housekeeping!!! They are very tentative to the guests needs and yet to accommodate as much as possible. The room was very clean and super comfy.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

shaddy1973, Thank you for such a great review! We hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

I have to come to Eugene every other week and stay for 4 days. I've stayed in several places in the area and this feels like home when I come. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a visit to Eugene. Plus they are dog friendly!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you consider this your home in Eugene. We will see you on your next trip and hope that you continue to enjoy our property.