Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,448 results
All reviews marche restaurant valet parking valet service butler pantry room service glass of wine boutique hotel gas fireplace market place beautiful hotel place to stay great stay hult center upon check comfortable beds downtown eugene front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2018

What a wonderful holiday stay. Greeted by a friendly staff offering a glass of wine or beer. The room beautifully appointed. Wine glasses, actual coffee cups,robes, fireplace and comfy bed. We were there when the market had fake snow blowing and Santa. Great atmosphere. Excellent room service and close to great restaurant. Fun wind down prior to Christmas.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DayTrip55833248824, Front Office Manager at Inn at the 5th, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review of your stay with us. I am pleased to see you were able to enjoy the holiday festivities at the Inn and the Market. Snow, even if manmade, is always fabulous during the holidays. Come back and have some more fun with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2018

We’ve stayed here several times over the years, and it just keeps getting better. They hire good people, and the staff is friendly from the front desk to housekeeping. The rooms are quiet and spotless. As you walk around the property, it’s clear that much thought has been put into the building. We’ve used the chauffeur service, and it’s been a delight and made it so we didn’t even need to worry about getting around. There are plenty of places to eat around the property and lots to do.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the lovely review. As a frequent guest, your feedback is invaluable, and I am delighted that you found the hotel in top order, and most importantly the service to be friendly and attentive. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 December 2018

I keep returning to stay here when I am in town because of the excellent accommodations, service, location, and especially because of the wonderful people on staff. Inn at the 5th has a very professional yet friendly and down-to-earth ambiance, and I always love my stays here. It's a great location in Eugene with easy access to food, beer, coffee, running/hiking trails, and boutique shopping. It's the best place to stay in Eugene (I cannot emphasize enough how great the people are at Inn at the 5th) and it is still the best experience I have had at any hotel in all of my travels. They don't miss a detail here--even down to supplying me with free ear buds for my workouts and happily going out of their way to send jackets I had accidentally left in my closet. This is a beautiful hotel with really special people who go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and memorable. JB, the General Manager, does an exceptional job of running the hotel and putting together an excellent group of people. Definitely a unique, 5-star experience here every time. I highly recommend Inn at the 5th.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DayTrip55833248824, Front Office Manager at Inn at the 5th, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2018

Thank you for such an amazing review. We are honored to be your home away from home when your travels bring you to Eugene. As you mentioned, our location is outstanding, but the team is what hits it home. Everyone here takes great pride in ensuring an amazing service experience is delivered. Thank you for your kind words and continued loyalty. We look forward to wishing you a warm welcome back the next time you are in town. Rachel Edwards | Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 December 2018

Another in a 5+ year set of excellent experiences . You are our destination of choice whenever in Eugene and we hope that our visits extend for several years in the future. We will return times already planned in 2019.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DayTrip55833248824, Front Office Manager at Inn at the 5th, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2018

Thank you for your amazing review, kind words and continued loyalty. We are so honored to be your destination choice when you visit Eugene. Here's to many more in the future. We look forward to extending a fabulous warm welcome back in 2019!

Reviewed 13 December 2018

Modern, decent-sized rooms close to downtown entertainment and market. I was very pleased with the amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Took advantage of the spa next door, as well as Marche Restaurant which is part of the property.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

What a great review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay with us. I am so happy to see you had such a great time with us and were able to enjoy many of our fabulous offerings. Come back and have some more fun with us again soon.

Rachel Edwards | Front Office Manger