Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$212
Hotels.comUS$212
Expedia.comUS$212
FindHotelUS$212
eDreamsUS$212
Trip.comUS$232
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

I’m a FireFighter from Cali and I travel often, I’ve stayed at multiple hotels in different cities and states, but when I have to travel to Eugene, the Campus Inn staff always make me feel like I’m at home.

More specifically the man Dan at the front desk is always sweet and kind.

All of my worries disappear when I stay here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

Dear billion25,

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our staff courtesy. Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we thank you for letting us know how we have been successful in our efforts to impress you. Thank you for your kind compliment to our staff especially Dan, we will definetely shae your feedback to him. Thank you or the high rating and we can't wait to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2019

The older gentleman that ran the front desk was great, he even told me about the Tech N9ne concert that was happening that night. All of the women that clean the rooms were very pleasant and complimented me on my awesome sweatshirt room was clean, breakfast good typical hotel breakfast but hot and fresh, the location is right in downtown Eugene and a close walk to anything and everything you may need. I'm a customer for life! Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear NomadicWerdna,

Our hearts overflow with joy for all the kind and flattering words you wrote. Can't thank you enough for this amazing review. We are indeed grateful that you find our place excellent and comfortable. Thank you for your awesome compliment to our staff, location and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your five-star rating and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 April 2019

Motel is centrally located between downtown (about 1/2 mile from the Amtrak station) and UO campus. Was in town for a marathon training run, and the staff was very accommodating for my late checkout request. Room was clean and comfy, and breakfast had what I needed (oatmeal, bagel, coffee, juice plus waffles/muffins/fruit for those who wanted that).

Date of stay: April 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2019

Dear lauradH4839FT,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for your kind review and compliments to the staff, breakfast and our loction. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. Thank you for your five-star rating and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2019

I stayed at the Eugene Campue Inn & Suites upon arriving in Eugene to scout out a place to live. The motel is downtown, on a major street, and convenient to the good things Eugene has to offer. The rooms are pretty much what one expects these days, so what makes the facility stand out is the staff. These people were gracious, informative, and professional; perhaps they were the owners? A person desiring to explore Eugene's compact downtown, including its fabulous Saturday market (which, from personal experience I can attest has been going on since 1976, at least) can do so with ease from the motel. Not only that, but the Eugene City Library is not far off, on the other side of downtown. Local people are justly happy with this library. When have you ever seen a public library that not only is open Sunday, but packed all the other 6 days a week? Eugene is more-or-less at the head of the Williamette Valley, which makes access to the coast, the high country east of the Three Sisters, and urban areas up the Williamette easy. The College Inn and Suites is a good place to stay. Of course, UO is in Eugene, so the attractions of a major university are not far off.

Room tip: Ask for rooms not facing Broadway.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank J M
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Dear JMartin49,

Thank you so much for your warm review and compliments. We are delighted that your family enjoyed their stay and appreciated our place and our staff. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and we were able to provide you with a comfortable experience. Thank you for your rating of the five-star service, hospitality and accommodations you experienced during your recent stay with us! Thank you and we hope that you choose our hotel again!

Reviewed 14 November 2018

We booked here through Groupon and had a nice stay. The staff was very accommodating and changed our reservation day last minute for us. Even was able to add a pet last minute too. Room was clean with comfy bed and close to downtown and Autzen stadium. Two thumbs up!

Date of stay: November 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

jjhorn541,

Thank you so much for sharing this experience and giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for exemplary work. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the Autzen. We can't wait to give you another five star experience!