Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
US$487
US$333
SAVE US$154
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$361
Lol.travel
US$416
getaroom.comUS$416
ZenHotels.comUS$487
All reviews front desk close to the airport great hotel fresh fruit excellent stay nice place to stay stay there again refrigerator and microwave clean rooms the breakfast area road trip short drive upon check bagels inns kelsey accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2019

Excellent and close to freeways, convenient, and clean. Delicious complimentary breakfast with something for everyone. The rooms are spacious and the bed was very comfortable! In spite of being located on a busier road my room was quiet. Excellent value!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2019

I am a Hilton Honors member so whenever there is a related hotel, I usually stay there. I needed a place to stay for a very early flight. My room was 137. Yes, on the first floor. But I just wanted to go to sleep so I didn't change it. Between 8:30 p.m. and up until around midnight there was somewhat of a "party" going on. It was extremely loud and sounded like it was coming from the lobby. Loud, boisterous and even exaggerated laughter. If I could hear it, the front desk could definitely hear and see it. I called the front desk but there was no answer. Now I wonder if they weren't in the group that was laughing. I tried putting on the air conditioner but that didn't help much. This noise was followed by someone rolling something back and forth in front of my room. I managed to get 3 hours sleep. When I went to check out at 5 a.m....Guess what? Nobody at the front desk. This is what $179 per night in Eugene gets you? Truly I think they should turn room 137 into some kind of lounge area or storage closet. I can't imagine anyone has ever slept there and rested comfortably.

Room tip: Do NOT stay in room 137. Nor any other room on the first floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Stefan D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Dear ESM2009,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hampton Inn Eugene. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, where necessary, improve the service that we provided to our valued guests.
I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the noise you experienced in your room and poor service you received as a result. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with concerned party.
We have also added a note in your guest profile to ensure you will not be placed on lower level in the future. Unfortunately you stayed with us when there were only couple of room available for new reservations, and they were both on lower level.
We will be in contact to discuss further with you. Again, please accept my apology, and I hope that we will see you return to our property.

Yours in Service,
Stefan Dobrijevic

Reviewed 9 January 2019

This was my first visit to Eugene. The hotel was located right near the beltway with fast access to I-5. The staff was outstanding -- very spacious rooms and comfortable beds! The complimentary breakfast was very pleasant and relaxing. My only complaints were a freezing cold elevator, and a lousy computer in the guest business area. But I couldn't have been more comfortable otherwise.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2019

My wife and I were very pleased with our one night stay at Hampton Inn Eugene. Andrew at the front desk was very helpful and professional. Our room was well appointed and very clean. The comfortable bed ensured a restful night’s sleep.The breakfast was tasty and far more complete than many hotels. We will recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patriot2012
Reviewed 29 December 2018

Family Christmas in Eugene and for us the perfect location. Stayed for four nights. Quiet neighborhood, hotel set back enough from the highway. Clean facility, fresh-feeling. Staff personnel all friendly. Breakfast quite adequate with eggs, sausage, bacon, waffle batter, etc.

Room tip: Only four stories high so ask for the higher floor for less foot traffic to listen to at night. Our experience on 2nd floor was fine.
Date of stay: December 2018