3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$276
TravelocityUS$276
FindHotelUS$276
Orbitz.comUS$276
Trip.comUS$276
HurbUS$292
All reviews rooftop bar art bar great location magpie free snacks original artwork market district wine tasting beautiful hotel beautiful lobby little touches corner room restaurants and shops boutique hotel valet parking public market enjoyable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

I brought my partner here for a treat to stay in a nice hotel and relax. We had heard good things about the Gordon Hotel and decided to stay here. However, upon staying here, I don’t think I ever will again and definitely won’t recommend it to anyone else. The staff (when they could be found) were not helpful, informative, or really even seemed to care about even being there. The room was clean and comfortable but nothing that would make it any better than the best western and for the cost per night I would have expected more. And parking…. If you can find the valet he’ll probably seem inconvenienced by you. Better to just park yourself and walk to the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dana Young, Guest Services / Front Office at The Gordon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Gordon Hotel. We are sorry to hear you didn't have a memorable experience. This definitely isn't our service standards, we apologize! Thank you for choosing the Gordon Hotel.

Reviewed 22 June 2022

We stayed at The Gordon Hotel for one night. The staff is extremely friendly and provided recommendations for dinner (as we arrived somewhat late on a Sunday night). Our room was comfortable and clean. There are many restaurants in the immediate surrounding area and we had a pleasant dinner at Marche and breakfast at Morning Glory Cafe. The only complaint that I would have is the rooftop bar (which we were very much looking forward to) and the hotel restaurant are closed on Sundays and Mondays.

Date of stay: June 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback. We greatly appreciate it. We are pleased to hear you had a great time! Thank you for choosing the Gordon Hotel.

Reviewed 21 June 2022

We happened upon The Gordon while looking for a pup-friendly hotel in Eugene. What a find!! We are very impressed with the location, the quality of the facility and the surrounding amenities. We will plan a trip just to visit Eugene so that we can come back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We love pets!! Thank you for choosing the Gordon hotel as your night away. We are looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Oh my gosh! My most favorite hotel I’ve ever stayed in and we travel a lot! Such a cute, boutiquey hotel with super sweet staff! My favorite were the doors that opened up to the outside from our room. They have free snacks and drinks for the guest and a full service bar! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind review and wonderful feedback regarding your stay and our staff! We truly appreciate it.
Thank you for choosing the Gordon Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 21 June 2022

My first time visit to Eugene Oregon as well as my stay at The Gorden Hotel-with the exception of the rain and the cold- I enjoyed my visit and stay. Thank you and will stay at the Gordon whenever I visit Eugene Oregon

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Eugene! Thank you for choosing the Gordon hotel!