Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 18/06/21
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
CheapTicketsUS$583
TripadvisorUS$583
Orbitz.comUS$583
All reviews wonderful bed boutique hotel great property college visit public market front desk beds were very comfortable glass of wine lobby proximity robes staycation cleanliness university amenities valet students
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Overall, the hotel was great. Well appointed, the hotel and the room were very inviting and comfortable. I would have rating this with 5 stars but for the WiFi in the room was not working well - to the point it was so unreliable that I had to go to the Lobby to get online. This a kink in a new hotel that I assume they will ultimately get resolved. I would definitely consider staying here again, particularly when all the other amenities (airport shuttle, restaurant, etc.) are up and running.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dana Young, Guest Services / Front Office at The Gordon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Thank you very much for your honest review. We greatly appreciate the feedback and apologize you had issues with the WiFi during your stay with us. I have passed this information on to our ownership so we can definitely take a look and get this corrected. Thank you for choosing the Gordon Hotel as your night away! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 April 2021

My wife and I spent 4 nights at The Gordon. From the moment we arrived the staff treated us like family. We were dealing with a stressful situation and were in Eugene to meet with our grandchildren. We first met Cassidy who was more than helpful. She made sure all our needs were met. Anna and Mikayla were also very thoughtful and accommodating. They brought us snacks and art supplies for the kids. Ian was also very kind. I was having an emotional moment and Ian showed compassion by offering me a bottle of water. We all laughed. I am slightly self centered with not the best memory, so the fact I remember all their names says a lot. I also should mention the quality of the room and the amazing bathroom. The Gordon is a top notch hotel and the staff are the highlight.

Date of stay: April 2021
Dana Young, Guest Services / Front Office at The Gordon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Thank you SO much this wonderful review regarding our amazing staff and beautiful new boutique hotel!! We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your home away for the 4 nights. We love to make our guests feel like family from the time of arrival!!! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 April 2021

I will stay here again. Staff was professional and helpful. Location was excellant. Beds were very comfortable. Artwork was interesting on all the floors.
Convenient to restaurants. Free wine and snacks at check in.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dana Young, Guest Services / Front Office at The Gordon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Thank you SO much Ms. Zeitner for your kind review. We appreciate the wonderful feedback. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your night away! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Great property and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I found the beds to be rather firm and the proximity of the train and noise during the night was not what I was expecting. Great location to farmer's market, dining and wine tasting. The shower heads are low pressure, but I think its because they are for a different application, more of a rainfall type being used as a wall mount. Great art!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dana Young, Guest Services / Front Office at The Gordon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great stay. Sorry to hear you didn't particularly like our beds. We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 12 April 2021

This hotel impressed me in every way. It is clean, comfortable, modern yet welcoming. Customer service is top notch. I have travelled the world and have never had such fantastic treatment by every single Employee I encountered. They were friendly yet professional and very helpful. The rooms were great. They are open, bright and laid out well. They have every comfort you need. The beds are amazing!!! I will absolutely return. So fun and convenient to be right next to shops, restaurants and the Hult center.

Date of stay: April 2021
Dana Young, Guest Services / Front Office at The Gordon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review regarding our hotel and wonderful employees!! We truly appreciate it! We enjoying getting to know our guests and treat them as our friends and family! Thank you for choosing our hotel as your destination away! We look forward to seeing you again!!