Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$182
Hotels.comUS$182
PricelineUS$182
EvenHotelsUS$183
TravelocityUS$182
FindHotelUS$182
All reviews exercise equipment yoga mat new concept autzen stadium perfect hotel would highly recommend this hotel workout room long drive comfortable beds great place to stay wellness roller resistance lobby amenities taylor lotion
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022

The hotel was clean and the rooms were clean and quiet. The emphasis on mental and physical health and relaxation was very nice. There was exercise equipment and easy to follow workout videos. I was pleasantly surprised by this amenity. Parking was easy. Location was great for a quick ride into University of Oregon.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie Schoenleber, General Manager at EVEN Hotel Eugene, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2022

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Architect951!

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Eugene!

Reviewed 17 March 2022

We were welcomed at the front desk by Breanne who was absolutely amazing. Her hospitality and kindness made me and my two boys feel right at home. All of the amenities provided were top notch and extremely clean. Breanne and the staff made a great first impression and made our stay very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone leading an active lifestyle.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jamie Schoenleber, General Manager at EVEN Hotel Eugene, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, 4malub!
At EVEN Hotel, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Breanne to give her the recognition that she deserves. She was delighted to hear your feedback.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you and your family again the next time you are in Eugene.

Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

I'm writing a review in regards to something I had witnessed while relaxing at the bar where a very busy, and yet attentive, friendly bartender by the name of Sydney was working that night. My partner and I had drove 12 hours before we got to this hotel so we were very tired and I decided to wind down with one drink and order some dinner before I retired to my room. I was really pleased with the atmosphere and Sydney's work ethic. He had an amazing smile the entire time while interacting with the customers around. It seemed like a pretty busy night considering it was a Monday night. All of a sudden the feel good atmosphere broke when I noticed this woman who I had encountered downstairs in the lobby as I was entering into the elevator. I had asked if she wanted to share my elevator and she was pretty rude to me and expressed she was not at all interested. I can tell right away by her energy that she was carrying something very heavy and I didn't take it personal. But what I noticed later as she had entered into the bar was that she kept moving from table to table to table. I really didn't know what she was doing and I didn't really pay that much attention other than it drew my attention to her because I thought maybe she was waiting for somebody or looking for a comfortable quiet spot I really didn't know. Next thing she sits near me and is kind of on a hidden wall. I took notice but didn't really know what she was doing. Next thing I know she's up at the bar and venting her anger on Sydney because he didn't serve her drink on her timeline. I instantly came to his defense because I know that I had personally preoccupied some of his time for the moment of ordering food and asking him a lot of questions up at the bar, plus he was busy being just as attentive to the other customers. Anyways, what was offending was she took whatever stuff that she was carrying and dumped it all over this bartender undeservingly. I don't think anybody had a clue with this woman was doing she was acting weird and erratic and she was lugging a lot of luggage back and forth kind of pacing... Her energy was just really chaotic. I just want to point out that we all have stressful days and we all are tired from long travels but that doesn't give us the privilege to tear up an employee who is doing their job just because you are having a bad day. I want to bring awareness to people in the service industry that they tend to deal with a lot of abuse instead of a lot more thank you for being here and serving us. If you were to ever encounter this particular hotel in Eugene Oregon shout out to Sydney in the bar and tell him thank you for his service. He's a wonderful gentleman and he's very eager to please The customers with his an amazing smile.

Michell Cooper

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jamie Schoenleber, General Manager at EVEN Hotel Eugene, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at EVEN EUGENE, Michell Cooper!

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 25 February 2022 via mobile

I travel for work and lately due to COVID it can be stressful with no food at hotels, little to no amenities, staff unavailable, etc. But here the staff is dealing well with COVID and still managing to provide a comfortable, friendly environment with amenities. It meant so much to be able to come back to the hotel at night and get dinner right on site after a long day. Room was clean, large and very nice. Will stay here again when I come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jamie Schoenleber, General Manager at EVEN Hotel Eugene, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, SharHarts!
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve guest experiences.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Eugene!

Reviewed 17 February 2022

The entire experience was very good. The facilities were clean and modern. The staff was polite and helpful. The rooms were clean and had comfortable beds. The hotel was centrally located with a nice lighted parking lot. We would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie Schoenleber, General Manager at EVEN Hotel Eugene, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Randyb0yer!