Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews parking garage great location fifth floor trader joe s outdoor mall hotel is located great place to stay the hotel staff easy access walking distance workout room excellent hotel autzen stadium comfortable beds we've stayed definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

My family and I loved our 4 night stay here. The room was spacious enough for 5 people, beds were so comfy and the staff were always friendly and helpful. Extra bonus was free parking, and being able to walk to the surrounding shopping center.
The complimentary grab and go breakfast had many options to choose from. It was nice not worrying about driving to get breakfast when I can just grab something for my kids downstairs.
Love this clean hotel! Definitely want to stay here again if the price continues to be reasonable.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

This hotel is new, clean, modern, in a great location and has decent amenities. For hotels in this price range, it is one of the nicest. Parking is easy and free. Public areas are relaxing. Great experience!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Nice location, next to an upscale shopping area in the Eugene, OR area. We were visiting the Univ of OR and it was conveniently located near the school. It felt safe and secure. Check in process was smooth and the reservation system for the gym and pool area was appreciated during this pandemic. All staff were fully masked and guests seemed to mostly comply to this rule, except when they were eating in the common areas, of course. Staff was very helpful and accommodations were very comfortable. This place was exactly what I expected for a Hyatt property. This is why I remain a loyal member. I would highly recommend staying here if in the area.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

The room was clean and the staff were courteous. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. I was able to have a variety of choices without feeling unsafe in the environment. I have no complaints about my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2021

It was very clean, every day we were there the clean crew was going well above normal expectations in the empty rooms. The hotel was clean, the bar had good drinks and the sky bar was a cool place to chill and get some fresh air.