Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$159
FindHotel
US$157
Expedia.comUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
Fairfield InnUS$160
All reviews toilet paper clean and nice size water pressure in the shower front desk bed was comfortable great stay located close definitely stay here again nice hotel yogurt uo
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2021

We stayed just for one night on our way from the Bay Area to Seattle. The property is new, clean, and comfortable. The room is small, but large enough for just relaxing and sleeping. Water pressure in the shower is okay. Beds and linens are comfy. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Conveniently located close to the highway, but is not noisy.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank gcarr
FAIRFIELD INN FD MANAGER, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Eugene East/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

We appreciate your visit. Thank you for being our guest.
It makes our day to get a good, thoughtful review!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Nice hotel and great location. Rooms were clean and nice size. Staff at front desk were nice and friendly, and answered any questions. Will definitely being staying here again when in town visiting family.

Date of stay: February 2021
FAIRFIELD INN FD MANAGER, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Eugene East/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Have a great weekend Arlene!

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

Nice newer hotel in Eugene. Very clean and Marina at the front desk was very friendly. Easy check in and great recommendations. Obviously things are different with Covid but the hotel does a good job cleaning and making sure everyone is safe. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FAIRFIELD INN FD MANAGER, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Eugene East/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Thank you for trusting us and continuing to travel. We're glad you found the stay to be friendly & safe.

On a personal note, yeah, we're blessed with strong and kind front desk personnel. That makes it easy for us to know at any hour our guests are going to be well attended to.

We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for one night. The front desk person was very efficient and friendly and recommended several local restaurants for dinner as we checked in. Our room was updated and very nicely appointed, on a par with Residence Inn. The grab and go breakfast included options for hard boiled eggs, yogurt and juice, which was appreciated. We would definitely plan to stay there on our next visit.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FAIRFIELD INN FD MANAGER, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Eugene East/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

We appreciate the review. Thank you for the comparison with Residence, I too feel we're pretty close.

We wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at Fairfield in Fl before so was prepared for Greatness what I got was much less. Room is fine. But after the going out for the first day and returning in the evening I find the bed unmade and wet towels on the floor. NO ON HAS BEEN THERE. Slight confusion on my part. After a trip to the front desk I am informed that they do it weekly and if you need towels etc call the desk. I am PO’d as this has never been mentioned to me. Well folks they sure as hell charged me full price. So we got a couple of towels and were told that there is a note in the room. So I go and SEARCH. So you can see the note and where it was.
Then there was the matter of the breakfast, pics included. None 2 pitiful little bags. Guess I can’t post more pics.

I’ll never go back guess you will decide if this is what you want to pay for. But I warned you

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FAIRFIELD INN FD MANAGER, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Eugene East/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Dear Guest,

You are correct. We are not doing stayover service unless requested. We are happy to provide service upon request. Per Marriott advisement we're not placing any staff in your room without your consent due to Covid.
We do have a letter about this on the desk, at the bedside table in-room, and on a constant stream as channel 0 on the television.

I do want to note, I don't disagree with your frustration at all. We enjoy offering ALL our amenities in full. Not being able to do so at the moment is short of the hospitality we seek to provide.

We are doing the grab & go breakfast at the moment. [Normally] We have amazing breakfast staff and great offering. We are anxious to hear what Marriott's plans are for the breakfast offering for their hotels. At the moment it is wait and see.
I believe their first focus is really the adherence to cleanliness standards.

I am sorry the stay fell short of your expectations of greatness. I hope someday down the road we have a chance to host you again, and with a better result!