Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$163
Comfort SuitesUS$163
TravelocityUS$163
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021

This hotel was booked for me for a wedding I was working at. It had been prepaid and I was not sure how that would work. All went smoothly with the pre paid at check in. Room was very nice with a sleeper sofa and King size bed. Loved the water pressure in the shower. Arrived to late to enjoy the pool or hot tub. Staff: all were wonderful. The one thing that was a bit off putting, the $10 charge for using the sofa bed. If I remember correctly, it's a per night charge. I paid it and was handed a prewrapped package of sheets. I had my kid with me and the kid is at the age where they want their own space and a sofa bed is a cool thing.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2021

There are signs every where about how safe the hotel is.... you must use certain pens, don't touch this, etc, but the rude staff insist to handle your driver's license when you could show them through the plexiglass. A horrible experience

Room tip: stay somewhere else
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jefferyp348
Reviewed 26 August 2020

While visiting Eugene I had to have major emergency surgery. We had to stay in a hotel the night before & wanted to stay at the Comfort Inn by the hospital BUT my husband mistakenly hit the wrong button & booked this one accidentally. He immediately called Booking.com & they said since he called within minutes it should be no problem for the manager of this Comfort Inn to refund our booking so we could re-book at the hospital Comfort Inn-NOT! When he called this hotel he was told the reservation had not even appeared yet on their computer and Cheryl still refused to refund us! Is this how Comfort Inn treats people going thru such an ordeal as major surgery while away from their own hometown? Despicable! Afterwards we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Springfield (our original choice) & found it delightful, lovely front desk greeters & a yummy hot breakfast-unlike the bag breakfast Cheryl serves her guests. Stay in Springfield it's not that far & a WAY better experience!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank geezergal55
Cheryl Swan, General Manager at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

I am very sorry to see this. I believe the misunderstanding is that the reservation had not come through and we could not cancel it, not that we would not cancel it. If the reservation is not in our system there is no way to do a refund, until or unless it comes through. Booking.com reservations are not usually paid in advance, so I'm not sure there was a refund to process. Any and all changes and cancelations are done by Booking.com and not by the hotel since your booking contract was with them and not directly with the hotel. It does sometimes take up to an hour for a reservation to come through, I am not sure if you tried to call back to see if it was received. I do know that I was never informed of any guest needing to change a reservation due to surgery as I most certainly would have cancelled your reservation, if it was in our system. I am deeply sorry that my name was used in this context as I was not spoken to personally. Sometimes I take the blame for things that I assure you would not and did not come from me.I will be discussing this with my team to see where the miscommunication fell.

I do apologize if you were unhappy with the breakfast bags. We are trying to find ways to offer our guests a light to-go type snack while we are unable to serve our normal breakfast buffet. The bag is not intended to be a full breakfast, just a small offering to start your day as you head out. I hope our guests understand that we are as disappointed as they are that things are so disrupted at this time. Every property is trying different offerings and at this time, this is what we are doing.

I do hope your surgery was successful and your recovery is going well. Again, I am very regretful that you had such an unhappy experience with your booking and we wish you all the best. Stay safe and Be well.

Reviewed 11 July 2020

Filthy dump, horrible rude trashy looking and drug smelling staff and managers. Filthy, worn down, outdated, cheaply made rooms, shapeless, lumpy mattress and pillow, unwashed linen, stained carpets all over the property.

I thought that check out was at 12, like in all other hotels. At 11:10 a trashy looking, rude, and smelly manager pounded loudly on my door and ordered: "Get out. The check out was at 11."

The worst stay ever (and I stayed in dozens and dozens of hotels with my family this year alone). Not just horrible but left me feeling disgusted as if I accidentally stepped in a huge pile of nasty excrement.

Oh, and those m-o-rons violate people's rights and try to illegally forcefully mask them and lie that "it's a law." I've noticed that at some guests they start screaming "Put on a mask, you can't be here without it" and call security on those who can't/won't and other guests walk around without any masks and they do not say anything but can't stop fawning. Such a hypocritical, shocking contrast. If a guest they want to mask does not have a mask, they would not serve them until they purchase a $0.05 disposable mask from them for a $1.

Guests smoke inside in their rooms and outside and then walk in and breath that nastiness out so everywhere in the halls and elevators it also smells like cigarettes and drugs.

I regret so much for spending a night in that filthy, disgusting dump with filthy and disgusting owners and employees of that dump!

Room tip: Avoid at all costs!
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank robagave
Cheryl Swan, General Manager at Comfort Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

I am very sorry you felt the need to post this review.

As you know, Governor Brown issued a State-Wide Mandate that all people are to wear masks inside of all businesses effective July 1, 2020. We are bound by the mandate and we in no way pick and choose who can wear a mask, those who do not have one are provided the option to purchase one. However, if an exemption is given due to a medical condition then it is not our place to discuss that with other patrons. We take the safety of our staff and guests extremely seriously and those who are not willing to abide by the mandate are asked to leave.

I assure you that our hotel is very clean and has just been completely renovated with new carpet and case goods, so your comments about the condition of our hotel are completely without merit. Since the pandemic, we have implemented MANY MANY precautions for our guests. We spend extra time in each room sanitizing all high tough areas- lamp and light switches, remotes, door handles (including refrigerator and microwave handles), counters, desks, sinks, and tubs........... basically anything we feel is for our guests' protection. This extends to public areas including lobby, bathrooms, entry doors. We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the building, as well as social distancing signage.

While I will not go into detail on your comments regarding what happened at checkout, you are fully aware of the fact that you did not and would not leave (even after SEVERAL requests) until much much past checkout. Checkout time is posted at the Front Desk and in all guest rooms.

Our rooms and interior is 100% smoke-free and if a guest chooses to smoke in our hotel then we do handle the situation immediately. There is no lingering smell of smoke or "drugs" in our building and the suggestion that there is would be totally false.

Lastly, I would like to thank our staff for protecting themselves and our valued guests during this incredibly difficult and confusing time in the world. I would like to assure you that you are valued and respected.

Reviewed 24 April 2020

Reasonable priced, great location, large suites with separate sitting area. We didn't get the regular breakfast due to Covid 19 regulations. They did pack a small breakfast bag with roll, granola bar and fruit. I would stay there again when visiting family but after Covid19 has passed. It will be a real bargain when you get the breakfast buffet. A few chips here and there and the carpet needed cleaning other than that it was perfect. The hotel is close to the freeway but it was very quiet. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. It was nice to have a coffee pod, small refrigerator and microwave.

Date of stay: April 2020