“A little bit from home in the PNW”
Review of Papa's Soul Food Kitchen - CLOSED

Papa's Soul Food Kitchen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Well, we tried it on a whim and we are so happy that we did. Traveling through you never know where to go. The wait was a bit long, but such nice people and you can get a refreshment from the bar. The place was packed so go early, a lady and her daughter let us join them at an outside table. Everything was so nice. The food was good, it is not New Orleans or the South, but it is the best effort I have experienced so for and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from Papa Souls!! I had a very nice dinner!
I had the Southern Fried Chicken Plate! Three pieces of chicken: Breast, thigh and leg. Plus choice of two sides, I chose potato salad and hush puppies. It was all very good! Service of server very good also! Very friendly! I would recommend this place also. I would recommend GJ's for breakfast too! I think I forgot to mention that in my review for GJ's
I was very happy with both meals!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

New expanded hours makes it easier to frequent more often.
Good food. Great bbq. Prices are reasonable. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I am told by my family and friends that everything on the menu is awesomely good. I’ve never made it past the brisket because I can’t imagine anything any better than that.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat.
If you go on a Saturday go early because we ran into the situation where they had no brisket, no seafood, no fried chicken, and no fish. So the lady had pulled pork and I had the Jumbolaya. Really good and yummy.
Service was ok besides no drink refills.
Definitely plan to return.