“Sooo good!”

Papa's Soul Food Kitchen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I am told by my family and friends that everything on the menu is awesomely good. I’ve never made it past the brisket because I can’t imagine anything any better than that.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat.
If you go on a Saturday go early because we ran into the situation where they had no brisket, no seafood, no fried chicken, and no fish. So the lady had pulled pork and I had the Jumbolaya. Really good and yummy.
Service was ok besides no drink refills.
Definitely plan to return.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner here. The chicken was very moist and crunchy outside, just like it should be. The mac and cheese was good but very dense. It's very filling. The BBQ beans were nice, not too sweet. My daughter had the chicken and waffles which were also good. However all of the chicken with hers were wings. The portions are large, you won't leave hungry.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We really enjoyed our food here. Plentiful, tasty, and abundant. Crowded but we hit it just before the line formed outside. Go early.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Don't get me wrong but if it was not for the location then I would give it a full 5.. the food is great and delicious, tried most of their dishes and quality wise I would give it all 5, most of the staff are very friendly while some are ok.
the place is old and seating out side is very nice but not so comfortable while inside is could get crowded and loud.
very reasonable prices...and you can not ask for more variety in a B.B.Q restaurant
Most important is the menu and the food were perfect and I will give it a high five
I would love to visit again if Iam in the area