“Basically average”
Review of Red Rooster Cafe

Red Rooster Cafe
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: American
Description: The Red Rooster is a quaint little café in down town Enterprise. This café was opened in 2012 by 4 generations of Gardner, Moore women. It is a small operation and pay's attention to detail & service. Our food is mostly organic, and made from scratch. Cinnamon roll's are one of Kim's specialities. There are a variety of specials ran daily. The lunch menu is under construction at this time, so is limited.
Reviewed 13 June 2018

After reading the reviews, we were expecting more. It's a cute place and the menu wasn't huge, but the choices for breakfast were great. The problem was that, as my husband would say, "there was no love in it". The home-style potatoes were obviously pre-cooked, which is fine, but they weren't re-heated all the way through. The eggs were not cooked as ordered and the toast, which should have been outstanding (because they make their own whole wheat bread) was just this side of being burnt. Also, one of us ordered dry toast and didn't get it. The service was quick, but inattentive.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We eat here a few times a month, we work swing shift so a late breakfast/brunch or an early lunch is a real treat. Good service, the food has improved greatly over time, they have really good soecials, good soups, nice baked goods. It’s a fun little place and can accomodate bigger groups as there is a back room.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Came here with a few friends before hut ski trip in Wallowa's. The food is simple but varied enough so you don't need an hour to make a decison. Waitress was friendly and the place was 1/2 full at 8AM on a Thursday. I ordered the caprese eggs with potatoes and toast. I'm 5'1 so I knew I wouldn't eat the whole plate. Eggs were mixed with tomatoes and greens. Very tasty and fresh.

My 3 friends enjoyed their meals too.

FYI. I had tea and they all said coffee was weak.

Nice fuel stop.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Stopped in for a quick bite before heading back to Lewiston on a snowy Sunday morning. There were three in our party. Service was excellent, food was good, too. Had both versions of eggs benedict on the menu as well as biscuits and gravy. Hollandaise was great and so was the gravy. Everything appeared to be scratch-made, too. The only thing that we wished was a little better was the fried potatoes, seemed a little dry to us. Overall we had a very nice meal and would go back again or recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The quiche I ordered was wonderful, fresh fruit side dish had pears, oranges, Apple's, grapes, and peach slices. Yum!
Hubby tried the GF Johnny Cakes, OH My!
It was amazing, so filling and wonderful flavor. I've got to try to copy this one, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I only got two bites. Lol
Check the menu, great options and good choices.

Winter hours have started: open at 7 not 6, close at 2.
Go enjoy, tell Kristy hi for us. Can't wait to stop in again.
Cheers