All reviews room was clean would stay here again stayed here small town in town great stay for the money good size under new management continental breakfast air conditioner log cabin quiet at night within walking distance joseph pat wifi lodging
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We had a great time at this hotel. The manager is GREAT - always there and met our EVERY need. He is very, very friendly. The room was exceptionally clean. We LOVED the log cabin type interior. It was very quiet, which is saying something since we were there over the 4th of July. The bed was comfortable and the tv was really nice. This will definitely be our go to motel when we go to Enterprise, which is a few times a year. We loved the proximity to Joseph and Wallowa Lake.

Room tip: There is only 1 King Room - I would choose that one.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kimberlyhammond
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Stayed here for a few days. Managers are very nice, especially Pat. Rooms are clean and the maid service is fantastic. Its got this log cabin theme thats really unique. Not a lot of activity at nite, small town. Restaurants have sporadic hours. Food at Terminal Gravity is great.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2016

This is a good place to stay if you area visiting the Lake Wallowa area. My husband and I have stayed here several times. Comfortable rooms, very clean and good management. I'm sure we will return more times.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We were pleased to find a reasonably priced, well-appointed room at the last minute. It is a slow time of year in Enterprise. The bed was very comfortable, TV was good, and there was a nice hot shower which was greatly appreciated after camping out. We paid the extra fee to have our dog in the room, a short-haired terrier. As soon as I was in the room, I had a couple of flea bites on my ankles, which surprised me in a dry/cold climate. Within an hour, our dog was covered with welts and red spots on her chest. We've never had fleas, and didn't realize she was so allergic. Also, the person next door left the motel early in the morning on the following day. While we were trying to sleep, the dog in their room barked incessantly. We didn't understand why the motel put someone right next to us, when it was so quiet.

Room tip: Avoid dog rooms, and request you don't get a next door neighbor.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank reeltravelers
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Log exterior . Logo is you will sleep like a log, and we did. Simple rooms, but has what you need. Small fridge, coffee maker. No blow dryer, though, so pack your own. Close to Wallowa and Joseph, reasonable price.

Date of stay: September 2016