2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$144
ClarionUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
FindHotelUS$144
Trip.comUS$159
All reviews surfrider resort great view gas fireplace indoor pool oregon coast halibut beach access lincoln city ocean view whirlpool tub coffee maker top floor on site restaurant dvd player nice room private balcony the cliff
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

The room(79) needs a little work but it was clean and you can’t beat the view! We live just a couple miles down the road but came here for our staycation. If you’re a vegan, skip the restaurant as they took their veggie burger off the menu but otherwise a great stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

We have stayed here before we love this hotel. Staff is always friendly right there to help out, rooms very clean. We love to just sit on the deck to watch the ocean. The restraunt is also very good right on the property. This is one of our favorite ❤ hotels

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Great place to get away and relax. Amazing view with a somewhat shared deck. Had a big jacuzzi tub, comfortable king size bed, "fire place" heater. Also loved that they are pet friendly. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here many times because it has one of the best views on the Oregon Coast and is usually affordable. This time I was placed next to a very noisy family these buildings are old and everything can be heard through these walls. They yell and curse.
The television in the room next door is also amplified by the closet without a door into the room I stayed. The manager says it is acceptable because they cannot hear it as loud from the outside. The television has been on non stop.
All night. I could not sleep. I asked to change rooms they say all the rooms are noisy.
Never had this situation in all my travels. Put your money towards a nicer place. Peace and beauty of the coast should experienced together.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Kelly2012trip
Reviewed 27 January 2021

I called late as I was scrambling to find a last minute location for our anniversary. Gabby was great on the phone and was able to get us in. Robert at the front desk was very helpful. We were treated with a free desert to celebrate our anniversary. What a thoughtful nice touch! Room was very comfortable with excellent views. Robert went out of his way to help with a few questions that we had. We were very pleased with the restaurant food. Had dinner as well as breakfast and very happy with both. I am very happy with this place and will be visiting again!

Date of stay: December 2020