Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$80
WyndhamUS$80
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
TraveluroUS$86
All reviews room was clean third floor view of the ocean newport seafood oregon coast wine festival fireplace balcony bay sound
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021

I can't tell you the number of things wrong with this room. From old and mold, to hot with poor ventilation, to "nothing worked! Wyndham has never been a favorite but this is a new low.

Don't ask for a thing at the desk, provided the office is open. In fact this is a take your money and disappear kind of place.

Room was dirty, in need of serious repair from broken tile to missing lights in the bath area.

Bed was about 20 years old and sheets were threadbare.

All in all, I've spent more comfortable nights in higher quality facilities for half the money and a lot more service.

Room tip: It's the Oregon Coast, you'll be taking a chance almost wherever you go.
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Have stayed here a total of 4 or 5 times now, some reserved through Wyndham. Always been awesome, because of the view! We thought all rooms had a view, unfortunately, that is not the case. We requested a king bed, not knowing that gave us a room without a view :( I used our Wyndham points, 15,000, to get one free night. I am sorely disappointed, the manager gave us his card and told up to call him next time and he will personally get us what we want. So he definitely saved our business.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 July 2021

While the views were amazing, the room left a little to be desired. The doors both had broken parts. There was what appeared to be a cigarette burn hole in the desk chair. The refrigerator worked well. The elevator worked great too.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 July 2021

Just needed a place to sleep on my way up the coast, it's hard to find a place that doesn't have a 2 night minimum. It definitely needs some sprucing up, but it was clean, and sure there's an ocean view, but you can't sit on the deck due to the Hwy noise. I thought it was on the west side of the Hwy when I reserved, but it's not. The room was very hot, had to leave the door open which meant it was very loud most of the night and morning. Definitely not worth $265!!! Take about $100 off that price

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

The room was hot with no a/c , a non working bathtub, terrible coffee the only good thing was the bed was ok, right off a busy HWY I would only stay here again if I was forced to. It was clean , and parking was ok but all in all I will not return, this is not the place to relax

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple