“Great Fruit Wine! Must try! ”
Review of Depoe Bay Winery

Depoe Bay Winery
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Depoe Bay
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Great little stop in Depoe Bay for a tasting! Super quirky and fun! Tried the blackberry and went to heaven and back so good! Bought 3 bottles, the blackberry, peach and the Pinot bland! Wish we had bought more kicked ourself after leaving for not buying more! Service was great everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The place is tiny and server was not knowledgeable. We tasted one very thimble sized wine, Gatorade is stronger. There are hundreds of $1.00 bills hanging from the ceiling. Cute? We did not leave one.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The wines were great, we bough 5 bottles. But that isn't why I wanted to leave a review. We were in a pickle when we stopped in there today and the fellow working there helped us out of our jam. He also was great when it came to the wines, talking to us about all of them and encouraging us to try ones he thought we might like. But truly, he went above and beyond for us today and I can't wait to go back again and give them my business, not to mention have some more of the Pinot Gris and Blackberry wines!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Just a small 'hole in the wall' place, most would think it was a t-shirt place at first glance, but inside was an incredibly small shop with some very good wines! The Pinots are fantastic, I am not a 'flavored' wine person but these are interesting, if that is your thing try it. I like red wines,of which they have a nice collection. Shuttle to full bodied I can definitely recommend the red selection.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The Depoe Bay Winery is one of those places I make sure to stop and visit every trip to the West Coast! It is a small, quaint but enjoyable place to visit! They have some very nice wines with reasonable pricing! One can also can sample any of the different wines they produce while watching the waves coming in!
I've always been treat well and enjoyed the wine!