Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 29/07/21
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/07/21
US$90
Free cancellation until 29/07/21
Agoda.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$90
TripadvisorUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2020

I’ve been visiting my mom at the coast for many years. I always stay at this motel. Yes it’s out dated and ugly and the shower head hits you at your stomach but it’s affordable m. After 8 years, sadly, I will never return. I checked in and the woman at reception told me I didn’t pay and then told me I had cancelled. I kept showing her my online banking where I was charged 155.00. She yelled at me, she raised her voice and threw her arms in the air and yelled at me. She was a bloody nightmare. When she was able finally read and see that I did pay and I never cancelled, she refused to apologize and she forced me to sign in. She handed me a pen covered in ink, I was crying so I didn’t notice. The ink ruined my nails which I just got done and cost me 103.00. Again she yelled at me about how 4 people used that pen the day before and it was my fault. She kept yelling and yelling. I was forced to stay because all rooms elsewhere were sold out. This morning when I woke up, I called the front desk to say I was leaving and wanted a refund for tonight. She refused, she again screamed at me. She lied and said the manager was out of state. I locked my key in the room and left.

8 years..... perhaps I’m not the problem. I’m thinking if I e never had an issue before, it’s her. If I were the owner, I would fire her. She is toxic. My mom is a local. I promise you every person who visits will go across the road to the inn at arch rock. It’s more expensive but it’s beautiful and the staff is super friendly. When we got to our room there was a decanter or brandy awaiting us. I dint drink it but still, welcoming.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Fionamber
Reviewed 15 September 2019

The staff was super helpful. The rooms were clean and quite even though it was right off the highway. The view was amazing with Depoe Bay right across the way. Walking distance to town. I really liked the lighting in the room, even if the property was older it had great lighting which I feel lacks in a lot of places.

Room tip: Room #10 or 11 have the best view of the Bay
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed in room 10 of the Four Winds, which has a nice view. The room was large enough to comfortably contain our large tandem bicycle. The housekeeper is very friendly and always eager to help; cleanliness was fine. They have OJ and hot drinks, small packaged muffins (surprisingly tasty), apples and oranges in the mornings. The location is great as Depoe Bay is small enough to walk everywhere. The manager is also very nice.

Just be aware that the prices are very high on the weekends during high season; we paid $224 (included taxes) for a Saturday night. But high prices and low availability are the case everywhere desirable on the Oregon Coast during high season.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sablatt
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

This small roadside motel was very comfortable and clean. No frills such as a pool or hot tub but if you're just looking for a place to sleep for a good price then this is it. Coffee, muffins, and fruit were available in the morning. Parking was a little tight but other than that no complaints.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2018

Horrible hotel. The people who run the hotel are very rude and dishonest with customers. The maid staff doesn't even show up to clean the room after staying multiple days. When I complained about the lack of maid service, the next day the owner sold my room out from underneath me even though I had stayed for over a month due to retaliation when I tried to renew. Completely unethical and abusive to innocent customers. Stay away from them at all costs.

Date of stay: October 2018