“Greasy but OK”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Cottage Grove
Description: Visit your Cottage Grove Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 22 July 2018

The pizza is always super greasy when I have it, and I've had it lots of times. The first time I had it, it made me sick, but it never had that effect on me after the first time, so perhaps there were extenuating circumstances. The service is fine, and they do have great delivery services.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2017

The staff are always friendly and they get the order right. I usually call and have them deliver and they get here in a reasonable about of time too.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Very good Pizza and they will deliver. Also have a great family friendly party room. With a lot of games, for kids.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 November 2016

We have Domino's almost weekly for dinner! It's inexpensive, quick, easy dinner with lots of choices for the whole families eating habits. The managers name is Joey and he's a great asset to the company! :)

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Easy to order online or over the phone. Great menu choices. Not just pizza but also pasta, salad, and my favorite little bread bites that can come in different flavor so such as garlic, cheesy bread or more!

Date of visit: May 2016