“Good stop for a weary traveller!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Stopped in here while on the road: The meal refreshed me, and got me to my destination!
The folks were friendly, and helped me to get the some relatively Keto friendly items. Yes, I had the extra crispy fired chicken, but I did well with it and the cole slaw.
Thanks to Jaden for being patient with me, and for bringing my order out to me.
Good food, clean place.
Will glad drop in again!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We had the chicken pot pie 5.00 deal. It was very good. Lots of chicken, in the chicken pot pie. The crust good brown crunchy and tasty. Comes with a drink from the machine, great on a hot day and a good selection. A chocolate chip cookie is thrown in.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Chicken, many choices in baskets or by crispy etc, but the food here is lackluster. Seems like KFC is losing quality lately, the one in Springfield is also becoming lackluster. Chicken is soggy, not crackly, sides are cookie cutter the same. Service is okay, friendly, tight drive through on this one

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Perhaps a very busy Friday night, ran out of baked biscuits. Made it up with a bun and extra cookies.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Food was hot and tasty but not recommended if on a diet. Service was prompt and friendly. This location is easy on and odd the freeway.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!