“OMG the onion rings!”

Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Always looking for ways to provide the best dining experience possible. We have a great kids area that allows the kids to stretch their imagination. A classic arcade with 60 games that are sure to trigger some memories. Upstairs has a "50 TV with as much football as we can fit on one screen. Not to mention the excellent food and drink for a wide variety of diets. *GF, V, and VG.
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great menu selection! Love the coconut encrusted tofu! BUT the onion rings are to die for, be sure to bring friends, you just can't eat them all!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here this morning. Ordered the eggs and hash browns and bacon. Had to send the eggs back because they were too runny and it took forever. The hash browns and bacon were swimming in grease. The Marion Berry Jam was tasteless and there was no flavor to the sourdough toast. It was toasted way too long and it was just too crunchy.
Too bad. I read all of the reviews and it sounded like a really great place. Maybe if I am brave enough I will try a lunch or dinner there but I'm not sure.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I have recently moved to Cottage Grove and this was the first place we tried. Really great food and good atmosphere, try the fish sandwich and split it with a friend, its huge. My boyfriend said you could drop this place downtown Bend and it would be a hit. Very cool old building.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Jack Sprats is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is always amazing....as is the service. I am a vegetarian and always have wonderful options! Often there is live music to enjoy while eating. Love this place!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We had a couple of their burgers.We weren't impressed. It was just OK. We could have gotten just as good at Carl's Jr for half the price.