“Favorite Diner”

Koffee Kup
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Cottage Grove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I've been many times, and the food is always good as is the service. I'm always able to get exactly what I like.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Love the rice bowl and chicken, or the breakfast any time of day is delicious!! Great atmosphere and prices aren't too high!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Had several meals here and usually very good for basic food, soup is usually good and salad bar has some great stuff and is missing some stuff... like basic red beans. Other than their prices being a touch on the high side for what you get we still go once a month maybe.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank dong75
Reviewed 14 August 2017

They have good food and their burgers are pretty big. My only complaint was that there was bacon on my burger even though I requested to leave it off. The server even repeated my order back to me.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The Koffee Kup makes it's sausage gravy from a bulk pepper gravy mix. The artificial taste of the gravy is offputting. The biscuit had a mushy microwaved texture.

I look forward to someday hearing the Koffee Kup has updated their food quality strategy.

The service was quick and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Koffee Kup? Share your experiences!