“excellent prime rib”

Stacy's Covered Bridge Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Stacy's has a prime rib special I think on Mondays. It is by the ounce and their prime rib is very good. We have eaten here several times on our trips there and we always make it one of our dinner stops. We recommend it.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Been to Cottage Grove lots of times but never to this place. Decided to try and was not disappointed. From the moment you walk in you are greeted by friendly people a great atmosphere and old school charm.. This is a small old town street building with lots of antiques inside. The service was fantastic , the food good. Wish the crab cakes had been cooked a little more and the sirloin was not the greatest cut, however I will go back.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We are fortunate to have such a nice place to dine in CG. My favorite meal is either the Crab Cakes or Sashimi Ahi. Both are beautiful presentation and taste excellent. I like the atmosphere of the old bank, and service is always top-notch. The bartender, Tyler, is spot on. Fun to watch, fast to mix and can make a great cocktail.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

We stopped in Cottage Grove on our way south on the I-5. My wife wanted better than the fast-food offerings there on motel row, and so we headed into downtown. Her choice: Stacy's Covered Bridge, right across the street from the eponymous bridge, which is worth a look. We arrived shortly before closing, but we never felt rushed. Our attentive and attractive servers made us feel comfortable from start to finish. The I-5 is less intimidating, now that we know of an oasis like this!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Have been there for lunch 3 times and have always enjoyed everything about the Covered Bridge from the food, the ambiance, and the service. Have been there for lunch for 2 people two separate times and a luncheon for about 35 ladies and it worked out great!