Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$99
All reviews quality inn indian restaurant next door shower nozzle historic downtown great tv room was clean would stay here again front desk staff night's sleep motel freeway refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020

With Covid shutting down pool etc it was worth the extra twenty dollars to get the king room with jacuzzi in it. We also found the bed excellent and great tv. Ideal wax location not far from Saginaw winery and historic downtown cottage grove.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank OregonJerry
Mangalpal Takhar, Owner at Cottage Grove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Thanks for staying with us OregonJerry! We are glad that you got to enjoy the jacuzzi and unwind in our popular Dorena Suites. More importantly, we appreciate you taking this opportunity to explore our region. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Had a quick trip with the Fire Department and chose this hotel from the good ratings. It was a pleasant surprise - the check in was smooth, the room was clean and obviously recently renovated, nice king bed. Overall, good place to rest your head. Only small thing was a Burger King next door and the occasional waft of charcoal burgers was smelled. If you are a vegan, that may pose an issue...

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2020

I only spent one night here. This was my stopover between Seattle and LA after getting off work early afternoon. The stay was good. Check-in was easy and fast. The room had everything I expected from a Quality Inn and everything worked. The TV had lots of channels too. I got dinner at the Indian restaurant next door and brought it back to the room. I was out of the hotel by 6AM. I have no complaints and would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2020

The motel has free parking. My check in was friendly, but not very fast. The rooms have outside entries. The motel offers free wi-fi and breakfast. When I went to my room, it had not been made up. When I went to my second room it was cold (air conditioning was set at 61 degrees). Although I had some noisy neighbors, I did manage to get a good night's sleep. My check out went quickly.

Date of stay: September 2019
Mangalpal Takhar, Owner at Cottage Grove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thanks for staying with us and leaving constructive feedback! We'll evaluate how we can improve the check-in experience to expedite some facets of it. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay otherwise, as we do take pride in our service level. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 November 2019

We love this place...we're there once per year! We keep going back because of the helpful and kind staff, the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, and the ease of access off the freeway. Make it your overnight home!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mangalpal T, Manager at Cottage Grove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Appreciate the response! Our goal is to have guests like yourself who can evaluate our consistency and our unwavering service level. It's great seeing you and treating us like your home away from home. See you next year :)