See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We had a large group staying here over a wedding. The staff was very kind, helpful and solved any problems we encountered. We had some issues with lukewarm showers, key cards not working and the pool not being open. All of the issues were solved in the end. The condition of the hotel is ok. The breakfast is fine but nothing special. I would say I was satisfied but not impressed, we did get a discounted price for having a large group, if I had to pay full price I might not have been

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The shower was always cold, even at 4 am, the water pipes sounded like an air hammer in our room at 11 pm. The elevator didn't work. The ironing board had a 1 inch stand. Do not waste your money here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The rooms were supposedly remodeled but appeared shabby. Carpets were very stained and shower in one room had been badly broken and badly patched. Toilet did not work in one room and so we had to move to another even worse room. Body hair was found in one shower and more was stuck on a bathroom door. Light fixtures flickered on and half the bulbs were burned out. Hot water was there for only a few minutes at a time. We booked three rooms and all three were terrible. This was the first and last time I ever stay at a Days Inn. If we had been staying for another day I would have had to get another motel. This is the first negative review I have ever written about a motel. Owners should be ashamed for charging the price they do. We ate a Shari's restaurant rather than chance the breakfast at the motel.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The place was a dump it’s run down on the inside all of carpets were stained. All of walls had bad patch marks. The bathroom in our room had cracks in the shower walls and the person who put cocking did a bad job. The room we stayed in had a broken door fram from when someone had kicked it in. The hotel web site said rooms had Microwaves and refrigerators but our room did not. Their idea of a Continental breakfast was Fruit, fruit juice, coffee and maybe a Muffin.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I like the layout if this hotel very clean and good location I've stayed here couple times and will return

Date of stay: March 2018