“Cinnamon rolls like you have never seen!”
Review of Sharon's Cafe

Sharon's Cafe
Ranked #74 of 235 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The building itself is very mundane, and decorating is almost nil. But the breakfast is lovely. The waitress asked us if we would like a cinnamon roll while we waited, and we said yes. We were expecting a small roll to hold us over. When she brought it, we almost fell out of our seat. The roll almost filled a dinner plate, and it was absolutely luscious! There were three of us, and we didn't think we could eat it. But we had no trouble devouring the roll! To be honest, I don't remember what I had after that. Other than to say it was all very good. But go there for the cinnamon rolls!

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Sharon's is incredibly popular and it is easy to see why! They easily have one of the best breakfasts around. The home fries are, in my opinion, the best in Corvallis. Come to beat the crowds. The only downside is they seem to be constantly understaffed and wait times can be long. I enjoy a leisurely weekend brunch, so it doesn't bother me too much.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

everything is made from scratch!
The food is fabulous and so are the cocktails........family owned and operated.
The folks are helpful and friendly..........they are closed tues and wed. but are open for breakfast and lunch.........a must for anyone that has a great appetite!!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I came here to eat in with my dad and it was pretty busy. I hear that it usually is busy, the staff was pretty friendly and quick to get us seated. We had chicken fried steak and french toast. It was cooked well, enough flavor, and the prices were good enough to say that it was worth it. I could definitely tell that it could be a noisy place, not a lot of places to sit for waiting in the entrance which turned a lot of customers away. I would highly recommend getting one of their cinnamon rolls! They are HUGE and so delicious, there is nothing like it. We will go back again just for that.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Breakfast options in Corvallis are very limited. Food here is pretty good. I really like the veggie omelet. Come early on weekends especially during the college school year it fills up fast.