“Excellent breakfast, be prepared to wait”
Review of Sharon's Cafe

Sharon's Cafe
Ranked #75 of 235 Restaurants in Corvallis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Sharon's is incredibly popular and it is easy to see why! They easily have one of the best breakfasts around. The home fries are, in my opinion, the best in Corvallis. Come to beat the crowds. The only downside is they seem to be constantly understaffed and wait times can be long. I enjoy a leisurely weekend brunch, so it doesn't bother me too much.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

everything is made from scratch!
The food is fabulous and so are the cocktails........family owned and operated.
The folks are helpful and friendly..........they are closed tues and wed. but are open for breakfast and lunch.........a must for anyone that has a great appetite!!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I came here to eat in with my dad and it was pretty busy. I hear that it usually is busy, the staff was pretty friendly and quick to get us seated. We had chicken fried steak and french toast. It was cooked well, enough flavor, and the prices were good enough to say that it was worth it. I could definitely tell that it could be a noisy place, not a lot of places to sit for waiting in the entrance which turned a lot of customers away. I would highly recommend getting one of their cinnamon rolls! They are HUGE and so delicious, there is nothing like it. We will go back again just for that.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Breakfast options in Corvallis are very limited. Food here is pretty good. I really like the veggie omelet. Come early on weekends especially during the college school year it fills up fast.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

Stopped here for breakfast on the way home from Dallas. Exterior is dark and uninviting but some of the reviews held out the hope for good food so we continued onward. Not many folks when we arrived at 9:45 on a Thursday so we assumed the service would be quick and efficient. Menu was typical breakfast fare, price-wise at the mid to higher end of café-fare, but not outrageous. After a short wait, the waitress was at our table with coffee and took our orders, all very reasonable. My wife went with the biscuits and gravy which came with bacon and hash browns and I ordered the spinach/sausage scramble with home fried potatoes. We waited longer than I would have thought with the small number of patrons in the restaurant but we chalked that up to fresh preparation rather than pre-cooked so it seemed like a good thing. When the food arrived, the portions were large but upon tasting, rather average. The scrambled was over-done and the home fries greasy and over-browned. The best item turned out to be the sausage gravy on the biscuits and my wife enjoyed her hash browns. The experience was average at best and we won’t be stopping back.