All reviews economy hotel bagels movie theater would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable sugar trader downtown
Reviewed 23 May 2018

It has very nice large rooms with a coffee machine, small refrigerator and microwave. I do suggest bringing your own shampoo. There is some breakfast choices in the morning. The hotel is close to many things like shopping, and a movie theater. I needed a hotel close to the hospital and this worked.

Date of stay: April 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Kath7325,

Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we thank you letting us know how we have been successful in our efforts to impress you. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Our daughter is an OSU student so we come to Corvallis often and are always looking for a good deal. This was my second stay at this hotel and I’ll start off by saying I’ll probably go back. The staff is friendly, the rooms are good sized, and the beds on the firm side.

The issues I had were on the housekeeping side and two quality issues. The first time I used the tub I found and cleaned out the prior occupant’s hair...not a lot but enough to notice. The other housekeeping issue was the complete lack of any sugar or creamer for the room coffee...and believe me, the horrendous room coffee (quality issue #1) could use all the help it could get. When I tracked down housekeeping to get some condiment packs I found each to contain one sugar and one creamer...enough, in other words, for a half cup of coffee (quality issue #2).

But let me tell you what’s good. The price is good. The location is good. And the shower. I would go back just for the shower alone. In fact, I’m probably going to be having dreams about that shower. Lots of pressure and a consistent temp.

But the next time I come back, I’m bringing my own coffee and some Clorox wipes....

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gmor131, Front Office Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for your comment., we will work on problems you had,my apology
GM

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Check the fine print very carefully! The motel changed the cancellation deadline for the Friday and Saturday we had booked to stay. It was changed from their usual 24 hour cancellation to 7 days for this particular weekend! We have stayed at this hotel before and have never been told that there is a different cancellation policy for different dates. When I tried to cancel, I was told that I had missed the deadline. The cancellation penalty is to pay for one nights stay. I am very disappointed and will use Airbnb for our next trip up to Corvallis.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

jenedlc,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We want you to know that we take your comments to heart and that we are continuously discussing and implementing new ways to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel.We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stayed 2 nights during the eclipse and it was a perfect base of operation while we explored the areas around Corvallis. The service was great, the continental breakfast was lacking a bit, but the room for clean and the atmosphere was quiet. We didn't spend much time in the room, and it wasn't really a place to "enjoy your room" but if you are looking for a comfortable and clean place to sleep, this is a good choice

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Alexis S,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I do apologize for the lack of family dining opportunities, but we're very pleased to hear your positive feedback regarding our rooms cleanlines. We welcome you to visit EconoLodge hotel again in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Large, CLEAN and very friendly establishment. The room was quite large and very clean. I have stayed at a few Choice.com hotels before, but this one is by far the best one so far. Check in was quick and effortless. Plus...free waffles....You can't go wrong. It's nice there is still truth in advertising

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
gmor131, Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for you compliment. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.