“Delicious food!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Block 15 Restaurant & Brewery is located in the heart of historic downtown Corvallis, Oregon. We're serving up locally sourced casual food and super fresh craft beer, 7 days a week. Originally built in 1926 for the Gazette-Times newspaper, our building is blocks from both Oregon State University's campus and Corvallis' riverfront park. Our brewpub melds old and new, traditional and re-imagined—much like our artfully brewed beer, which is crafted on site and at our production brewery.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were following a magazine article that I found in COASTAL LIVING magazine (March 2017) and this place was listed. Since the magazine article has yet to disappoint us with it's suggestions, we decided to try it! My husband chose a beer for me. It was delicious, even if I normally don't drink beer. Our food was delicious! Wish we could have spent some more time there. Had a beautiful view too! Plus a friendly staff.

1  Thank Gina W
Seth S, Public Relations Manager at Block 15 Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for stopping by, Gina! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had to wait a few minutes but they quickly sent me a message that my table was ready. Good beer, and excellent service. I order a burger that it wasn’t the best I had in my life, but I had a good time at this place.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I was working on a big project about 30 miles away from Corvallis. I got off early one day and wanted to explore Oregon. I had my trusy TripAdvisor app and searched for best restaurants in Corvallis. Block 15 was on the list and after visiting it was not hard to see why.

It was truly one of the better burgers I have ever had. They had many different compositions for burgers and from what I saw coming out of the kitchen, not one would disappoint.

The place was a great, laid back, Brewery vibe and made me wish I drank beer. Just browsing through the menu I saw numerous variations on traditional brews to make me want to try all of them.

All the people in the place seemed to represent what is best about a college town in the Pacific Northwest and I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening despite being there alone.

1  Thank Darren W
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

First, variety of menu was terrific. Kimchee burgers, smoked chicken, pastas and salads gave plenty of options for our group of six to choose from. The magic mushrooms were killer and might be the best hushpuppies I have ever tasted! Atmosphere was hoppin (and a bit loud if I'm being honest), but a fun night out

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly, laid-back vibe and wonderful assortment of beers and cider. A great place to go for a casual meal or for happy hour. Kid friendly atmosphere, as well. I always stop by when I’m in town.