“Red Robin Burger Works (Express) - Clackamas Town Center”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #16 of 94 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2018

If you don't want to have to wait in line for a table, try the Red Robin Burger Works (Express) at the Clackamas Town Center. It is near the U of O store, on the east end of the mall, and has an outside entrance. The environment inside is not like a typical Red Robin restaurant though. The menu is limited and you order at the counter. You fill your own drinks and get the condiments you desire from a wide range of choices. What I like about the Express option is that there is generally no long waiting line, seating is quickly available (inside or outside), and the to-go pound of steak fries is enormous! My family will swing by sometimes for just the pound of fries to go and get a stuffed box that would feed several people - all for under $5. When I order the pound of fries to go at any regular Red Robin restaurant, I pay the same price for 1/4 of the amount. If you aren't needing the ambiance of a standard Red Robin but still want good Red Robin food that is provided in a speedier fashion, than give the RR Express a try. If you are concerned about mall parking and getting a to-go order, there are three, 15 minute, parking spots in the small lot next to the RR Burger Works (Express).

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My husband ordered a burger with fries and he enjoyed it, as always. I ordered Chicken Cesar Salad. They have changed the Cesar dressing since the last time I ate here. It was terrible!!! The lettuce and chicken were good but the dressing was gross. It used to be really great. I know not many places make a good Cesar dressing but why change it if it tasted good???
Anyhow definately will not be ordering my favorite salad at Red Robin anymore. Love the campfire sauce tho!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I did my order online and put in a pick up time, it was ready and hit when I got there. Wonderful customer seri e and friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

When ordering to go we asked for extra fries knowing the kids LOVE them. For every order we asked for extras fries, so with a total of 12 meals we averaged 8 fries per order....not exactly extra. I don't think they put as much care into the TOGO foods as they do in the restaurant. It was disappointing

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Red robin does it right with a good variety of good food. Fun for lunch and dinner or drinks and birthdays too!