“Salad bar utopia”

Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Clackamas
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a spotless Sweet Tomatoes. And, if you're a salad lover, I can't think of a topping that they don't have. Great selection of soups, too. They had some that weren't your run of the mill chicken noodle. The onion soup looked delish! If you can get a coupon to get a drink with your meal, this is a very good deal. I think the one suggestion I have is to add some sort of protein as an option.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Looking for a good salad bar with soup, chili, baked potato, mac & cheese, etc selections in a buffet setting in Clackamas Oregon? Although price has gone up slightly, still a good all-you-want-to-eat place. Senior discount 2-5PM Monday-Thursday.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Sweet Tomatoes takes the buffet restaurant model and turns it on its head - healthy food with a focus on veggies. Their soup selection is excellent, they round out their menu with a pasta bar and baked potato bar. Some fresh fruit and dessert is also available.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of my kids favorite restaurants. Lots of healthy, tasty options and the service is always friendly. Mac and cheese and focaccia pizza are some of our favorites.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Every 6 months I take my mom to Portland to a Dr appointment..... We leave home (at 8:00am) so we can go to sweet tomatoes for lunch before the Dr appointment. IF SOMETHING INTERFERES WITH MY PLAN I'M GRUMPY FOR A DAY! The food had always been good and fresh. I even wrote to corporate to see if we could get one in our town, unfortunately they said probabtnot.... I would eat there at least once a week of I were closer!