All reviews hot tub cookies the breakfast area easy access the hotel is clean would stay again staff was very friendly business trip beds were comfortable front desk staff waffles free breakfast freeway portland dennys refrigerator hood
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Hotel prices in Portland are outrageous. This is a reasonably priced hotel not too far from downtown.

It's also almost completely accessible for someone with mobility issues. LOVED the completely flat walk in shower for my hubby.

This hotel is perfectly located near the 205 freeway. There's a bank, McDonalds, 7-11 and Fred Myers (huge grocery/mercantile store) within walking distance.

A short drive away is the Clackamas Town Center Mall. In the parking lot is the light rail system and for $5 day pass ($2.50 seniors) you can catch a train into many stops in downtown Portland (and along the route).

The staff here were exceptionally helpful and friendly. I only found out about the light rail because the front desk clerk told me about it.

Breakfast was the usual hot/cold options and kept refilled. Seemed it was open a little later than most places I've stayed at recently.

They are undergoing renovations at this time but at no time was this disruptive to our stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jen78703
haleybell2017, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

I just wanted to take the time to say Thank You! We really appreciate the feedback. It is extremely important for us to get these surveys from our guests because it gives us the opportunity to go over them with our staff and it helps us improve in training and satisfying our guests like you.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I'd highly recommend this hotel. The gentleman working the front desk was very nice in explaining local places for me to visit, and I appreciate the complimentary breakfast and evening snack/dinner (on Thursday nights only, I believe). If in the area again, I'll come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
haleybell2017, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

I just wanted to take the time to say Thank You! We really appreciate the feedback. It is extremely important for us to get these surveys from our guests because it gives us the opportunity to go over them with our staff, as service is the only product that we sell, creating rewarding experiences for our guests is why comments of this kind are a “must share” with the management personnel and team.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Great service by great staff.. I enjoyed the friendly service and complementary breakfast. I think the whirlpool is a great feature especially for those long travels. I did like the internet service to complete some work. I had no complaints at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Great people. Felt very well taken care of. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it. Very clean and most of all the staff is friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was great and was not the same everyday. Thank you very much

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
haleybell2017, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Haley Bell Schultz

Reviewed 3 September 2018

If you want a decent place to stay that is currently going through a property upgrade and is easy on and off of the highway....this is your place to stay.

We stayed here recently for a taekwondo tournament so the hotel was busy. The front desk staff was nice and friendly and they were very excited about their upgrades to the hotel. The upgrades to our room were finished and they were nice. The room had a very modern feel because of them.

Restaurants are close by and a mall is within just a few miles. If you stay on the east side of the property you will have a quieter stay and you will have a GREAT view of Mt. Hood if you ask for an upper floor. We were facing the highway and we did have highway noise but it was not horrible. Facing that direction did lend itself to a nice view of the sunset.

This is typical Hampton Inn quality with modern upgrades. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor on the East side to be away from highway and have a view of Mt. Hood
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family