Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$125
Hotels.com
CourtyardUS$125
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$125
HurbUS$139
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

My stay here was excellent. Exceptional service provided by the front desk and the cleaning staff. Every detail was just right and I can’t overstate how friendly and helpful the entire staff was. The front desk, housekeeping and food service. All were phenomenal. Thank you all for making my stay here awesome!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank davidvK2956IV
GuestRelationsManage, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! It was a pleasure to have you in our "home" and very pleased to hear that you felt our warm welcome throughout your stay!

Reviewed 4 June 2019

I stayed for two nights. The first night was fine - average long weekend noise, lots of people around, but the bed was comfortable and the amenities were average.

When I woke up after the second night I was having my coffee and reading my emails and I noticed a bug on my computer. I squished it and kept reading. Then I saw another one. When I got up to check the desk where it had spent the night, the desk and the wall behind it were absolutely alive with ants.

I gathered my things and left as quickly as possible. I mentioned the problem to the front desk clerk and showed her the picture and she said "oh, gross. You should have come and told us right away." I explained that I had just wanted to get out of there and she was dismissive. I did report this on the survey to the hotel afterwards and was also dismissed with a "we'll report this to the hotel manager". I was never offered anything for this disgusting early (only by a few hours) checkout. No bonus points, no apology, just an "oh gross".

• Trip type: Travelled solo
GuestRelationsManage, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

We do pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, and we recognize that we fell short of our goal during your recent stay. Again, we do apologize for the ants that appeared in your room, and we did share your feedback with the hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue and it did get corrected upon your checkout. Without your report of the issue, we would not have been able to correct it as quickly, thank you. We do hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Clackamas.

Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a family Memorial Service. Price more reasonable than downtown hotels, plenty of parking, good access to I 205, quiet, rooms dated but clean. One major complaint though—we left at 9:30 am Saturday and got back at 8:00 pm after a long and emotional day. To our dismay, our room had not been cleaned. The woman at the desk was not at all sympathetic, said it had been a busy day. One of the perks of paying big bucks to stay in a hotel is having someone clean the room and make the beds. Courtyard is a well known chain. If they can’t provide that basic service, they will not be keeping our business.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestRelationsManage, Manager at Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Reviewed 14 May 2019

I have stayed at many Courtyards in the last few years, so in comparing this one to the others, it was just average. It seemed a little old. Everything else about this Courtyard was ok, no real surprises. It was good for a business trip. Location is very good though. Plenty of restaurants across the street. Right next to I205, Southeast of Portland so easy access to highway.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2019

This hotel is now 20 years old, but in some of the details of the rooms, elevators, and hardware it seems older. I was a little disappointed when I arrived in my room. The Courtyard website indicates the room sleeps 4, but in the King-bed with sofabed room I received there was only room for three. One of my kids had to unexpectedly sleep on the floor, as the sofabed was only twin-sized. I've never seen a sofabed that wasn't at least double or queen, but they exist at the Courtyard in Clackamas. Access here is easy, just off I-205, with free easy parking.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestRelationsManage, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting the area. We are disappointed your stay was not completely satisfactory and hope that your next visit will be more comfortable in a room with two queen beds.