“Horrible meal, fast food pizza.”

Pizza Schmizza Pub & Grub
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Central Point
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We are here a couple years ago. Had a horrible experience. They made our whole pizza wrong... after we waited s long long time. This time, we decided to give them of more try. What a mistake!! We ordered jalapeno poppers. The menu said they were cheese filled..well, we thought, great! We got a large order. When they arrived they were CREAM cheese filled... wee don't like cream cheese. When the waitress asked what was wrong, I explained the problem. The menu says "cheese" we got cream cheese. I said, " when you order cheese pizza, you don't get cream cheese... why doesn't the menu state "cream cheese" ? She had no explanation , of course, but we didn't eat any of them and she charged us anyway...I ordered Cajun pasta with alligator sausage. $1 extra for the 8 paper thin slices of sausage in my pasta!! Seriously??? Needless to say, $50 for the worst meal I have had in a long time!!

1  Thank Debbie H

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Just traveling through for the weekend, looking for a place to eat. This place was exactly what we wanted. Great atmosphere, full bar, great food, hilarious menu, and outstanding service. Worth checking out if traveling through!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Two of us came in to share a pizza and things started out ok.

A couple of time we had to go find the server in the back room behind the bar for items (to get change and to get a cup of Ranch).

We ordered one pizza but got two because they forgot to make the one as we ordered it, half cheese/half a combo from the menu.

Seating is not super accommodating, we had to move twice, once to make room for a party of 8 that came in and again so we would not get hit with pool cues while other guests played.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

My son had recommend this place and we were staying at the Holiday Inn Express nearby. We met up with our son, his girlfriend and my sister and her boyfriend for dinner. Everyone loved their dinner. I too had the chicken alfredo and loved it.

It is in a shopping center strip mall, so it can be a bit confusing to find but glad my son found it.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Great pizza and a fun place to take the family. The staff are very friendly and the place is always clean. I always order the sausage mushroom pepperoni and black olive. Try it some time.