“Great place to get a beer after work”
Review of Whiskey River

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whiskey River
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Central Point
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Met up with a girlfriend here after work. It has been a long time since I have been here, under a different name. Bartender was nice, they have clean restrooms and lots of parking out back. They have Texas Hold'em events, pool tables, sports on TV and fast service.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have always had very good, reasonable priced food here. The fries appear to be batter dipped I think and spicy. Really good. Very good service also.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Great food, great music and wonderful people. Love this place. This was the first bar I went to when I moved to Oregon.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

We enjoyed the food but the prices are a little high (although pretty comparable with wood fired pizza places).

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I would say this place is average, nothing fancy. They do offer good food. It's more of sports type bar with lotto machines. Ok if you are in the neighborhood, but I won't make a special trip to see it.

1  Thank woggod