3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$293
Agoda.comUS$296
Expedia.comUS$293
BestWestern.comUS$294
PricelineUS$293
FindHotelUS$293
1,275 results
All reviews bridge of the gods restaurant next door train noise river view railroad tracks provide ear plugs free breakfast multnomah falls across the bridge pool and hot tub comfortable room great place to stay road trip balcony earplugs stevens bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021

This is a terrific place with great views and a great location for hiking, biking, and exploring the gorge area. The room was large with a very comfortable bed and great views of the river and the Bridge of the Gods. The staff, especially Lauren at the front desk, is all amazing. So helpful and friendly. Offering a variety of breakfast choices freshly made at the restaurant next door was an excellent Covid accommodation. The room was large enough to easily bring back food to the room and enjoy the views while we ate. It was very convenient to have a guest laundry available. This is one of the best Best Western hotels we've ever stayed at and we hope to return again some day. We would definitely stay at this one rather than the one in Hood River.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 1 May 2021

The place was great, small town with plenty to see, Room was clean, the staff was wonderful, the first place I found on the trip that has a Jacuzzi that was working their pool wasn't. Really had a good time here

Reviewed 21 April 2021

I was totally blown away by my stay at the Best Western Plus in Cascade Locks. The view from our room was absolutely gorgeous. The room was very clean and quality toiletries were available. I stayed with my husband, 6 year old daughter and my dog. The complimentary breakfast was incredible! Also great to have the coffee station always available. We loved swimming in the pool too. Such a great value!

Reviewed 18 April 2021

The best location in the small town. Friendly staff and the breakfast was awesome!
The view from our room was spectacular with lake and bridge of the gods! What’s else we can ask more The hotel provided earplug if you can’t handle the train noise.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Couldn't have asked for anything more ... ... other than, maybe - a slightly taller toilet (was okay for me, but had the hubby been with me, I would have had to call for help to get him up :) (He is 6'4", I am 5'2")

Date of stay: March 2021